~ Troacctid's Woodcutting Guide ~

Troacctid

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God Kent you're starting to piss me off disagreeing with me all the time. It seems you always take one look, and sometimes a double-take at what people said.

Do you not understand the question "Is rune axe better than adze IF you want to keep your logs?"

General reading would help ya kent.

*Points at your post total and length of time on tif*. Seems a bit like im right.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well im damn well sure its 10-20% better than rune axe, but burns 25%, so for banking rune axe wins.

Ohwell, need proof until we can say. 8-)

Kent stop spamming boards. Your PC is too high :P

I don't really care for my post count. Plus, it was bunked down 1,000+ in the rollback, lol.

Umm... well, let's say it's 15%. It's not an automatic win, we have to calculate the firemaking xp. It wins on all types of xp-logs. (Teaks, willows) For yews... not sure.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Test the rune axe versus adze. See how many logs you keep per one etc.

That would be nice, but I'm a few million firemaking experience short of that right now. :oops:

Anyway, even if the rune axe can bank more logs in the same amount of time, it doesn't matter much, does it? The dragon axe is already better, so I don't think there's much need to study the rune axe. It would be like testing chop rates with an addy axe.

Kent.

No xp included in the "Which one banks more than which" debate. Its how many you bank per hour, thats all. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kent.

No xp included in the "Which one banks more than which" debate. Its how many you bank per hour, thats all. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Like I said, there's really no need to debate on which is the second best. You can just use the best.

Not everyone has 1.6m

Not everyone has enough cash to rent a d axe

Not everyone has the levels for the adze

Most people can afford and have the levels for a rune wc axe. So I find that dif between adze and rune axe is important. :|

Not everyone has 1.6m

Not everyone has enough cash to rent a d axe

Not everyone has the levels for the adze

Most people can afford and have the levels for a rune wc axe. So I find that dif between adze and rune axe is important. :|

Anyone with 92 firemaking is unlikely to be too poor to afford a dragon axe. But if you really did have an adze and couldn't afford a d axe for whatever reason, I'd recommend simply playing to your strengths and chopping teaks. You can make money with a different skill.

Fming is an easy skill to train, and people can be hacked. :roll:

Just if you're going to make a guide and refuse to test a highly used axe to another highly used axe, you're one lazy son of a gun ;)

And btw kent make a useful post instead of making a 2 word post -.-

What's the point in being verbose. Whoever uses a Rune axe is an idiot. He's better of making cash then woodcutting. Anybody who refuses this doesn't deserve testing. Or, I could have said "I lol'd"

Much simpler, no?

The advantage of being verbose, of course, is that qualifying a statement makes it more difficult to refute. For example, I can easily counter your assertion by citing the example of a player whose membership has run out, and can no longer use a dragon axe or inferno adze. They would be smart to use a rune axe for their woodcutting, as long as they are confined to a free world, and certainly not an idiot. (Well, not necessarly anyway. ;) ) Besides, you have to admit that is rather rude. :shame:

Your assertion ought to be qualified, as I did with the relevant question in the FAQ.

Q: Is it okay if I use a rune axe?

A: Only if you're not a member, not 61 woodcutting, or if you're willing to spend an extra 50 hours or so to 99.

Some people are not members, some people are not 61 woodcutting, and some people honestly will say "I don't care and I will play the game my own way, so screw you and your advice." I have no problem even with the last group of people, so long as they don't mistakenly believe that it won't slow them down to use a rune axe.

I still dont think telling someone ZOMG USE A FRICKEN D AXE EVEN IF YA CANT AFFORD IT SUMHOW ZOMG is really going to help a guide

and yeah MMK's right, getting spammed up lol.

And ratings are important -.- .

By ratings it sorta shows if an adze is better than a rune axe XD :lol:

seriously someone do it -.-

Shhhhh, I used eucs to get to 99 too. You are giving away the secret lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Looks like it's time for me to retract my stuff about the rune axe. I'm not sure I'd want to go risking a dragon axe in a pvp world.

I'm going to need to talk about brawling gloves now, too. Drat. Revision. :x

I'll do it later. Oh, and gratz kirby.

Looks like it's time for me to retract my stuff about the rune axe. I'm not sure I'd want to go risking a dragon axe in a pvp world.

I'm going to need to talk about brawling gloves now, too. Drat. Revision. :x

I'll do it later. Oh, and gratz kirby.

Don't you keep it on death?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png