Monday Poll: TeamSpeak or Ventrilo?

Rcty

coming from somebody who has used both and has used internet voice programs like these for a good 5 years now, I find the quality of Ventrilo to far surpass that of teamspeak, the stability of the servers (depending on host) is much better and the sound quality of Vent is by far superior

2ujkxgp.jpg

Yes, Mandos is my screen name, this sig isnt stolen, i just use this nick for everything else.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used and rented servers for both Ventrilo and Teamspeak. I find teamspeak to be inferior though.

Currently (as in daily) I use Skype and Ventrilo, neither for Runescape purposes though.

Foooman.png

I don't use either of those, and probably never will, as I do not play the game in a way which requires me to use it. The Clan Chat is just fine.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Use vent in Guild Wars all the time. Would probably only use it in Runescape for something like Clan Wars or just if some people wanted to hang out.

Ventrilo has better quality compared to a Teamspeak server 9 times out of 10. Just fyi.

Ex_Ploit.png

Does Tip.It have a vent server?

They used to have an unofficial Ventrillo one I think, then the guy had to shut down the server. Also, at one point there was a teamspeak, same thing happend (These were both unofficial). If you want to get in touch with 'Scapers over Vent, I am not sure but I thought I heard somewhere that Zybez has one...

EDIT: http://www.zybez.net/runescapeventrilo.php

It was actualyl given to ego scorpion and he still maintains it though he more often plays WOW. We are still there though but when it is full mine is the overflow. Been kind of dead lately though. It is too bad too. Talking beats the heck out of typing :/

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png