RuneScape Cash shop

shivers21

So I rc for 3 hours make 2.1M and some kid with no sence makes his parents buy him 2.1M for w/e the price is within 10 minutes :shame: #-o :wall: :notalk: Seems pretty unfair,lazy, and stupid to me.

Won't and shouldn't happen. Just because your lazy doesn't meen you should be stupid and wastereal life money on runescape money because it's easily obtained in alot of ways. If you don't want to spend the few hours doing something for money why play? The journey to a goal is always more fun than the reward.

with 99 rc you can only make 2.1m in 3 hours...? -.- Thought it was somewhere from 800k-1m and hour double rcing nats

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I rc for 3 hours make 2.1M and some kid with no sence makes his parents buy him 2.1M for w/e the price is within 10 minutes :shame: #-o :wall: :notalk: Seems pretty unfair,lazy, and stupid to me.

Won't and shouldn't happen. Just because your lazy doesn't meen you should be stupid and wastereal life money on runescape money because it's easily obtained in alot of ways. If you don't want to spend the few hours doing something for money why play? The journey to a goal is always more fun than the reward.

with 99 rc you can only make 2.1m in 3 hours...? -.- Thought it was somewhere from 800k-1m and hour double rcing nats

I think you're underestimating how much money 2.1M is in 3 hours with no risk of dying and whatnot...

No. Selling any items or benefits for really money would be a terrible idea. No matter how you spin it, this idea = fail.

Ture,it would take some of the challenge out of the game.

Instead of working towards your money goals you can just buy money and/or items.

You agree that all intellectual property or other rights in any game character, account and items are and will remain our property.

^If it's going to remain their property, how can they sell it? :ohnoes:

Did you pay for your ID card? - Well that stay property of the state! - You only pay so you can use/keep it!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I would be fine with jagex releasing the older holiday drops like the rubber chicken/bunny ears/yo yo for a fair price - like $9.99

its not like they give you an advantage of any sort.

~Owner of all untradeable drops

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I would be fine with jagex releasing the older holiday drops like the rubber chicken/bunny ears/yo yo for a fair price - like $9.99

I thought half of the point of those items was a token to say 'This is proof that I was there'? Sure, it's not an advantage, but those items would suddenly lose what makes them, them.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I thought half of the point of those items was a token to say 'This is proof that I was there'? Sure, it's not an advantage, but those items would suddenly lose what makes them, them.

Aye. The only way that would work was if the items sold were a different color or had a slightly different appearance than the originals.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Aye. The only way that would work was if the items sold were a different color or had a slightly different appearance than the originals.

yer, I don't think that selling old items would be a good idea, I got my yoyo and I wouldn't like other people getting it now, it's kind of a sign of my accounts age. I would like to see items like that, though. new items, not ones that were in the game before

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

oof #-o das got beat.

i was thinking the same thing. i mean, ive got rubber chicken. i dont want some lvl 13 who just made their acc buy one for $10 and then makes mine look like nothing...

and even if they were a diff color, that would lead to more problems like "oh u buy stuff from jagex rs store! what a noob!" or stuff like that.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Well, mabye there could be a name change option, like in MapleStory. I changed my Maplestory account name to RickRolls, and I'd sure like to change Goldblade29 to RickRolls/RickRoller/RickRolled too. \'

w00t another MS player :D

OT: that would be interesting, it would make for a very different playing experence, because it's not really possible to do that, it is with games like maple stoary, because you have an ID and then a char name. another option could be more characters (same account) and you just choose from a list at the beginning.

and if you changed your name, waht would happen to the old name? could it be used again? I would say no.

and what if you canged your name, and yo friends saw this new name, they would probably delete you, and if you had no otehr way other then rs of of contacting them, then your screwed, but.. a message would work, something like "Shivers21 has changed his/her name to Green As Goo"

FRONTPAGE.png

I don't see why it is a THAT bad idea, myself I would actually perhaps buy one of those things. As long as the shop only sells design items, I can't see how it would hurt the game in such a big way? It would make a lot of players have more fun. And that I find good.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I think you should be able to buy things like the bull roarer or beads of the dead etc

and only buy holiday items if your account is old enough to get them anyway!

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I think you should be able to buy things like the bull roarer or beads of the dead etc

Get them from Diango, or buy them :-k

Unless you're talking about buying santas and masks for cash, that would ruin the rares market.

Unless you're talking about buying santas and masks for cash, that would ruin the rares market.

no im talking about if you where on holiday for the event and missed it

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

no im talking about if you where on holiday for the event and missed it

Oh! You didn't mention that, that is a good idea. :thumbup:

No.

This isn't the RSOF. I'm sure your ideas will be much more appreciated there.

Agreed.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

No.

Agreed.

goddamnit, give some reason why it is bad. an 1 word responses are not allowed on these forums, those will be more appreciated on the RSOF.

anyway, I think new familiars would be great, but act more as pets, so no time limit etc. I don't agree with the idea of selling holiday items (like [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] etc) because the thing is getting them on that day, not just have an account on that YEAR.

FRONTPAGE.png

No.

Agreed.

Did you even read his post?

This isn't the RSOF. This is a forum where we actually listen to ideas and read his entire post without posting with arrogance.

If it's all for decorative purposes, untradeable and no advantageous bonuses - then why not?

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer