Full Dragon?

Ren0gade

This is an extremely cliché topic but, I have been playing RS awhile now and I have begun to wonder if their would ever be the release of the infamous dragon platebody and or dragon kite shield. It's interesting to me because they have released every other part to the armor set except those two. I would personally like it if they decided to add those into the game (perhaps giving a bonus in strength for having all the pieces equipped) :)

Post your thoughts

Masta Chef

archsupportei2.png

Drops-- Dragon: Medium(2),Spear(1),Legs(2),Skirt(1)

Pharaoh's Scepter(1)

Barrows items(10 total)

How do you suggest it be introduced Ren0gade?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

well perhaps they couldve made it a new super rare drop from the new corporal beast but yeah.... too late for that. I'd say add a new dragon, much more powerful than mithril and make it a rare drop from that? just one idea, i'm not the most creative guy so i think Jagex could figure it out better than i could

Masta Chef

archsupportei2.png

Drops-- Dragon: Medium(2),Spear(1),Legs(2),Skirt(1)

Pharaoh's Scepter(1)

Barrows items(10 total)

Maybe a separate and better set of plate legs? I think it would be alittle weird that everything else you wear would be 40(?)M+ and plate legs are dirt cheap.

That's what happens when an armour set is released over a very long period of time. Consider the d med. It was incredibly expensive at first, but it became dirt cheap as better alternatives arrived over time and so many people were left with d meds which they no longer needed. Plate legs, the same situation. D chain, the same situation. However, things like the bandos chestplate are so expensive because no superior item for the same purpose has had time to arrive, and there still aren't that many in the game.

However, you could 're-release' plate legs at a higher price by giving a significant stat boost should the complete set be worn at the same time. The stats would be superior, the price would skyrocket.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

It would most definitely be added to the already huge array of armoury that have been made available. There is almost no doubt about that at all.

The question, henceforth, we must ask is this: when will it be released?

I'm sure the developers are furiously trying to decide on how the dragon chestplate and kite shield would look. After all, these are some of the most anticipated armour pieces.

drapit.png

God, so many topics have been on this. Yes, 95% chance it will be released in the future (made up statistics ftw?).

But let's pretend it happens. How can we know it was really really 5% chance of happening? Maybe it was 86%, or 1% or 38349384903%. But it happened, so it's the same as if it had a 100% chance of happening. Meaning that something either happens or doesn't happen, statistics don't werk ^___~

Don't give it better defence than Bandos. Bandos has a higher defence requirement than Dragon so it only makes sense that Bandos stay above it.

Other than that, there've been plenty of pics of peeks into the Jagex cache that show that they're definately going to release the Dragon Platebody soon (amongst other things as well...)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Will it come out? Yes.

Is it going to to horribly overpiced despite its uselessness (dfh anyone?)? Yes.

There already is the dragon kite. It's called the dragonfire shield. Dragon only drop (visage), has a special like dragon weapons, emblemised with a dragon, yeah, sounds dragony to me-- however, a dragon kite would be limited by it's 60 def requirement to have low stats, so Jagex made the dfs. We have barrows for def and bandos for str, don't need them.

quit

Dragon is the only incomplete armor set. I think that, despite the fact that they will be overpriced and weak, a DPlate and DKite would be welcome armor.

Well, "welcome" is the wrong word...

Addy/Rune dragons pl0x?

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.