who wear jeans?

Levis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear Jeans whenever I am out of my school uniform. Nothing can compare to them. They keep your legs cool in Summer, Warm in Winter ::'

I just wear the standard Boot Cut Jeans. Skinny Jeans are kinda :-#

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I only wear jeans because I look sexy in them. And none of those tight future children killers. "Relaxed" fit is where it's at.

Oh, and P.S. Skinny jeans look good on NOBODY.

I disagree. It's just a very select few who can properly wear them.

I'm the kind of dude who couldn't give a damn about what brand or type of jeans I wear as long as they're not womens jeans. I just make sure they're comfortable and go.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I like my balls to have some room inside my pants. Besides, you're probably killing your own sperm wearing those skinny jeans.

Yea, cause we all know people who frequent online forums a lot get some every night.

I wear loose pants, but not paggy ones. I really only like the sand washed ones or w\e.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Who needs jeans, or pants in general? Let it show, I say.

Siggied :twss:

Skinny jeans only look good on females, and those with skinny legs. Otherwise, it just makes them look gay, or have fat legs.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg