Gears of War 2

monkeyboo2

Just played a game of Hordes, it was pretty fun but my team was kinda weak. Some guy that sounded like he was 15 keep dieing when he got in direct combat with the horde, and rarely got kills outside of the secure area on Security (I think the map is called). Made it through 18 rounds, and we all just died by stupid mistakes or at least I did, turning around and getting blown up by the security laser when I was getting the flamethrower.

what happens when you die?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got to wave 50 or Horde mode (and beat it) :thumbsup: (horde the horde and dirty dirty horde are mine!!!)

All i can say is, thank god I have experience from Gears 1 (can play the insane campaign almost casually) But horde mode is all about teamwork. And when you in the middle of all your friends who got the game, too, its like a walk in the park.

Just got 2600/100,000 kills <3: heard the leaders are around 80k already :o

The gatling gun (mulcher) has gotten to be pretty usefull, and i think either the longshot rifle (sniper) either got easier to use, or maybe i got beter because i can pull off mad headshots with it no problem.

I absolutly love this game, it has definatly lived up to following the first game.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Just played a game of Hordes, it was pretty fun but my team was kinda weak. Some guy that sounded like he was 15 keep dieing when he got in direct combat with the horde, and rarely got kills outside of the secure area on Security (I think the map is called). Made it through 18 rounds, and we all just died by stupid mistakes or at least I did, turning around and getting blown up by the security laser when I was getting the flamethrower.

what happens when you die?

when you die you have to wait for the next round/ wave to begin, unless your playing the game mode Annex, which everyone respawns on a timer.

Anyone wanna trade me a Golden Lancer/Hammerburst code for a 48 Hour Trial and possibly 1600 MS points?

Nvm

Wah you mean?

I also got a M1A1 CoD:WaW code.

I read your post wrong I thought you wanted to trade a Golden Lancer/Hammerburst code for a 48 Hour code and 1600 MS points.

Sorry.

111-1.jpg

Anyone wanna trade me a Golden Lancer/Hammerburst code for a 48 Hour Trial and possibly 1600 MS points?

Nvm

Wah you mean?

I read your post wrong I thought you wanted to trade a Golden Lancer/Hammerburst code for a 48 Hour code and 1600 MS points.

Sorry.

what the hell?

Yo 3point, wait that out, it's going to be a eventual MS purchase in a month or so. Or someone gonna find a hack, they always do.. =D>

I like the game, horde fun.

[hide=]Poor Marcus tho =([/hide]

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Nvm

Wah you mean?

Sorry.

what the hell?

Yo 3point, wait that out, it's going to be a eventual MS purchase in a month or so. Or someone gonna find a hack, they always do.. =D>

[hide=possible spoiler?]Poor Marcus tho =([/hide]

That better not be another spoiler. I swear to god if it turns out to be the second spoiler I get from this topic... :evil: :evil:

tFtfA.jpg

I just beat the campaign. It's pretty confusing. Why do the Lambent attack the Locusts? And the matchmaking stinks. Even with a full room it takes forever and then you have to restart after every match. It's fun though. 5 kills at once with the mortar? :thumbup:

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

Nvm

Wah you mean?

Sorry.

what the hell?

[hide=possible spoiler?]Poor Marcus tho =([/hide]

That better not be another spoiler. I swear to god if it turns out to be the second spoiler I get from this topic... :evil: :evil:

It is a spoiler ... lol.

And a bad one by the looks of it lol

[hide=Spoilers]Why does nobody live? I mean every non-main character in the game dies. Carmine, Tai, Dizzy, etc.

And why couldn't they let Maria live? I mean seriously, why they wouldn't let her live is beyond me...

I'm still a little confused about that...what happens? Is Maria alive when they find her, then Dom kills her, or what?[/hide]

jjroxlu7.jpg

[hide=Spoilers]Why does nobody live? I mean every non-main character in the game dies. Carmine, Tai, Dizzy, etc.

And why couldn't they let Maria live? I mean seriously, why they wouldn't let her live is beyond me...[/hide]

[hide=SPOILERS]You don't know if Dizzy is alive or not. It's never said if he is.[/hide]

And why couldn't they let Maria live? I mean seriously, why they wouldn't let her live is beyond me...

I'm still a little confused about that...what happens? Is Maria alive when they find her, then Dom kills her, or what?[/hide]

[hide=Answer (Spoilers)]Ok, no one said Dizzy died. They never showed anything, so don't just judge...

And with Maria, I mean honestly what you you rather be? In Heaven (or whatever) or suffering every day of your life. I mean look at her, she wanted to die.[/hide]

[hide=Answer (Spoilers)]Ok, no one said Dizzy died. They never showed anything, so don't just judge...

And with Maria, I mean honestly what you you rather be? In Heaven (or whatever) or suffering every day of your life. I mean look at her, she wanted to die.[/hide]

[hide=Answer (Spoilers)]True there, we never do know if Dizzy actually dies or not, even though you can assume there is a good chance you never see the actual kill, like you do with Tai (suicide by shotgun) and Carmine (eaten by the bug things in the worm). I wouldnt bet money on Dizzy against Skourge, but who knows, ya know?[/hide]

Hah got Suicide Missionary within the first 48 hours of the game being released, I feel rather accomplished :thumbsup:

some parts were just so annoying to re-start (i play split-screen with my brother) so the chances of dying are doubled, i guess.

[hide=Spoiler]What I meant was why couldn't they have written the plot so that Maria survives? I understand why Dom killed her (she was obviously in horrible pain), but I really wanted Dom to find her alive and unharmed.

And I wouldn't bet that Dizzy survived. Skorge lives, Tai is captured. Why would Dizzy be alive?[/hide]

jjroxlu7.jpg

[hide=Spoiler]What I meant was why couldn't they have written the plot so that Maria survives? I understand why Dom killed her (she was obviously in horrible pain), but I really wanted Dom to find her alive and unharmed.

And I wouldn't bet that Dizzy survived. Skorge lives, Tai is captured. Why would Dizzy be alive?[/hide]

[hide=spoiler]I bet he alive because he had the advange of a 2v1 battle, along with his rig and the possible reinforcements coming. Or Dizzy got captured too, but was saved b4 massive tourture?[/hide]

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

HOLY **** That is hard work man. Good Job... You have Xbox Live? Possibly help me get it :twss:

It's already glitch able. Nothing big about it ..

Its Glitchable already? How?

iv seen youtube vidoes on it already, its something about like swapping between accounts, i think.

I wouldnt know, i get chievments the honorable way ::' :thumbsup: