Gears of War 2

monkeyboo2

big deal if its glitchable. if your play games the way your supposed to you wouldnt need to glitch in order to feel good about yourself over getting worthless achievements. Games are played for casual fun, not to see who can get what achievements.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should the gold weapons be DLC by December or even Christmas? It'd be really stupid of Epic not to make them DLC.

Why would it? lol.

Extra money.

Not free DlC mind you, oh and by the way doc the gold weapons look retarded anyway, just wondering if everyone will have one or 3 fourths of people will have one.

Meh gold weapons are nothing special and releasing them as dlc would just bleep people over .. maybe when people still play it in a year or 2 they will be something ... maybe.

I'm going to get in in about an hour...pretty excited. Although someone spoiled the ending for me and that made me sad :(

You mean how Marcus is actually a highly evolved rock worm and that he actually ate Dom after the credits?

Oh yeah the ending was totally great. I didn't like how the Death Star blew up at the end though, that was kind of disappointing. Good think Dom and Marcus got out in time, though. Overall this game's pretty awesome, I would say.

i wanna say hide this as a spoiler but i think too many have been blown already, a few by myself included.

It was a pretty good ending though.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I'm going to get in in about an hour...pretty excited. Although someone spoiled the ending for me and that made me sad :(

Given though, they made Gears 2 a lot more sad and tragic than the first... Now when certain characters die, unless you're a really insensitive [puncture], you're not going to go "LOLOLOL he died!" like when A.Carmine dies.

Air_Dragon15.png

I almost beat campaign on Insane. Really hard. -.-

After the Insane achievement, I will only have the 41 collectibles one, Horde, Guardian, 1999 matches, and 100k kills. I am at 700 matches, 2.9k kills, and 4/10 Guardian wins.

::'

I got GoW2 at midnight, so I've logged a lot of hours into it. I beat it 9 hours after it came out and logged 24 hours on it in the first 2 and a half days. It's also my favorite game. <3:

Should the gold weapons be DLC by December or even Christmas? It'd be really stupid of Epic not to make them DLC.

Extra money.

Not free DlC mind you, oh and by the way doc the gold weapons look retarded anyway, just wondering if everyone will have one or 3 fourths of people will have one.

Meh gold weapons are nothing special and releasing them as dlc would just bleep people over .. maybe when people still play it in a year or 2 they will be something ... maybe.

I would be pissed if it was DLC even if you paid. I waited in line for mine at midnight, so why should someone be able to get it for a couple bucks?

I got two midnight mayhems as they had a bunch. I hope to sell it in a year on eBay.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Given though, they made Gears 2 a lot more sad and tragic than the first... Now when certain characters die, unless you're a really insensitive [puncture], you're not going to go "LOLOLOL he died!" like when A.Carmine dies.

lol if it weren't for that A Carmine moment, i wouldn't have completed the campaign so many times on Gears 1.

Yeah i'm loving Gears 2 atm. I got it on launch night (2 weeks last thursday) at midnight but i had some internet troubles since so haven't played much. Now i'm back and pwning :)

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

The matchmaking system is bad (for now)

But its better when you have 2, 3, or 5 people in the party. 1 and 4 are nasty numbers. So invite previous players and anyone you can to make a more full party.

img.cfm?img=41871

• 3 weeks later...

I found out that I'm going to get it for x-mas, along with a Xbox-360. :thumbsup: .

I have played GOW1 a while ago and beat it on my cousins 360, I thought the game was awsome. I can barely wait to get this. ::'

I'm hoping to possibly aquire xbox live in the near future, but I don't know if my internet connection is the best to do it with.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

I found out that I'm going to get it for x-mas, along with a Xbox-360. :thumbsup: .

I have played GOW1 a while ago and beat it on my cousins 360, I thought the game was awsome. I can barely wait to get this. ::'

I'm hoping to possibly aquire xbox live in the near future, but I don't know if my internet connection is the best to do it with.

Gears isn't so hot online. On LAN it can be extremely fun, but the online lag is pretty bad.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Now, what exactly is Lan? I'm not that familiar with things like that.

Local Area Network (LAN) is where you links consoles/PC's up directly to game (in this case). There is effectively 0 lag, no cheating, higher stakes and other advantages over online play.

Seperatley; i think Gears 2 has amazing online play, but it does have laggy spells at GMT eveningtime and other times. GMT daytime often seems good connections. :) Depends on when you play which is annoying but sometimes thats life.

img.cfm?img=41871

Hm...how exactly do I do that? With my xbox live intentions, poor internet connection, and severe hatred of anything lag, it has peaked my interest. Things such as cost etc..

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers