Corrupt Dragon?!?

slaytanicc

Giving F2P access to better gear, mainly for PKing of course.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I also think that it might be a teaser to make people want to subscribe.

Like, "hmm prepaid cards" then "oh wow, I see why dragon weapons are good" followed by "SIGN ME UP!"

Haha JAgex you son of a [bleep].... Relag you just saw straight through their plan!

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Do the corrupt weps also have the specials in an F2P world?

And does it disintegrate by just simply wearing it or only during combat?

That was what I was wondering.

If not, f2p high lvl PKing still consists of hit n wait.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

JageX said they're identical to their uncorrupt counterparts.

So yes, they should have specials.

Dragon Dagger spec'ing on f2p would be insane. :P

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

slaytannic and i figured out that with 99 stregth in f2p you could dds dpec a 31-31

i gotta get me one of those daggers and go have some fun >=]

btw heres the post on corrupted dragon:

Corrupt Dragon Equipment

If you are lucky, you may come across some severely damaged dragon equipment. These have all of the same equipment bonuses as ordinary dragon equipment (click here to see a list of its bonuses), but can be distinguished by the faded colours. You can wear these for 30 minutes before they crumble to dust. The following dragon items are available in a corrupted state:

* Chainbody

* Medium helm

* Platelegs

* Plateskirt

* Square shield

* Battleaxe

* Dagger

* Longsword

* Mace

* Scimitar

* Spear

JageX said they're identical to their uncorrupt counterparts.

So yes, they should have specials.

Dragon Dagger spec'ing on f2p would be insane. :P

That is imagining 2 rune warriors hitting 0 0 on each other 8 times?

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

So, if the specials do work on f2p, would that mean that I can take a corrupt dragon battleaxe when I'm training at spiders in sos, use the special to boost my strength, and keep training like I normally would? If that was the case, does it degrade for just being in your inventory? Or only when you wield/use it? Using this would completely eliminate the need for strenght pots in f2p, which would save you inventory space meaning more food = longer trips right? Anybody else think that this would be a good idea?

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

Corrupt dragon dagger (if it has spec) can be really usefull. If i used my f2p pure with it, then i could definatly make back the 30k it costs within 30 minutes. It would be fun to dd spec people on f2p.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

So, if the specials do work on f2p, would that mean that I can take a corrupt dragon battleaxe when I'm training at spiders in sos, use the special to boost my strength, and keep training like I normally would? If that was the case, does it degrade for just being in your inventory? Or only when you wield/use it? Using this would completely eliminate the need for strenght pots in f2p, which would save you inventory space meaning more food = longer trips right? Anybody else think that this would be a good idea?

That would awesome. Should i buy a set of currupt stuff for f2p pking before i go ftp?

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

That would awesome. Should i buy a set of currupt stuff for f2p pking before i go ftp?

Haha thats funny, their is probably about 50k offers on every corrupt item thanks to all the f2per's. Try going to world 1 or 3 and see how many level 70+ yelling out buying all corrup max price. Lol, at least i got rid of the 3k raw lobs I had, even though I cooked over 1k of them, I still profitted over 50k=p.

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.