Best pk you might see all day

Is this a real DFH? Or is it one of the corrups dragon item i read something about in the update. Please tell me if you sold it on ge :) nice kill though

Busy on my 30 def Turmoil project. 92/95 prayer!

Is this a real DFH? Or is it one of the corrups dragon item i read something about in the update. Please tell me if you sold it on ge :) nice kill though

Since a Corrupted DFH doesn't even excist, you can be sure it's the 'real stuff'.

Really nice kill!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

That dude got teamed, someone lured him to the multi combat(look at green dots) and he was the one that stayed on after he got out, so in other words, you lured for a pk.

2/10.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

That dude got teamed, someone lured him to the multi combat(look at green dots) and he was the one that stayed on after he got out, so in other words, you lured for a pk.

2/10.

that doesnt mean they lured him, it means he was pking with friends.

Nice job.

35b9enp.jpg

z0mg :( how the [insert a random word here] did you get a DFH from pking :| best i've seen is D chain lol :P

how much are they selling for now?

55M-ish in the GE, whatever the max price is; they sell on forums for a lot more, though.

Very nice, my best PK is a Vesta skirt so far \'

99 magic achieved on July 3rd 2008.

signaturead7.png

Wow nice!

But apparently they are junk now =(

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Are the items still placed in order of most valueble on top to least valueble on bottom? Why on earth is the d full helm under the pots and glory and torag legs?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Are the items still placed in order of most valueble on top to least valueble on bottom? Why on earth is the d full helm under the pots and glory and torag legs?

It was never like that, as you can see there are pots and stuff over the DFH also. The item with the most worth (meaning it alchs for the highest value) is on the top, there are random item under it, and bones are at the bottom.

99 magic achieved on July 3rd 2008.

signaturead7.png