Tactics... runescapers are smart enough to use them?!

Snipers_end

Ok so I go into ardougne and bam I get wtfpwnt by a clan (and I mean WTFPWNT) I just go in and I get hit by what I think was that new spell because I have never seen it before, an ice barrage, a teleblock, and zamoraks flame ALL AT THE SAME TIME... Moral of this story... CARRY HOUSE TELE TABS and be ready to use them at all times.

For discussion value, is there ANYTHING that can beat a mage clan like that? Because I literally got owned within 10 seconds with almost no chance of fighting back because of reducing my magic with zamoraks flame, I could not run because of ice barrage, and could not tele because of teleblock!

snipers_end.png

Making a clan like that sounds fun o.O You get all your friends, each friend has a spell assigned to them: Mr barrage, Mr teleblock, etc. And than you split the loot <3:

2480+ total

Well, I think that Jagex should make it so that you can't be attacked or cannot attack anyone else within 10 seconds of logging in or teleporting. Too many people spawn camp, and this is what happens.

j0xPu5R.png

Making a clan like that sounds fun o.O You get all your friends, each friend has a spell assigned to them: Mr barrage, Mr teleblock, etc. And than you split the loot <3:

Yeah... its fun when you're the one doing it

And now that I think about it what if they had a BGS'er with them? Or what is that one thing that reduces defence...

snipers_end.png

There is no teleblock?

where did teleblock come from?

teleblock brought back.

to unspam:

tactics.....pretty much are none. just hope ur not alone facing 4 82+ mages, and u have plenty of food with vengence.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Pro from magic, bring full karils and i thought they already had tele/spawn protection

Yeah look at your own topic why didn't YOU bring tele tabs

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Tactics... runescapers are smart enough to use them?!

I'd say that getting a clan together like that is great tactics.

You're on a PVP world, therefore don't complain if you die. Jagex warns you before logging in that you are on a PVP world. There is nothing you can do except use common sence...

Moral: U got srsly ownnttttttttt!!! :lol:

Moral 2: Don't play on pvp worlds.

Isn't there a grace period after teleporting where you can't get hit? Or is the TipIt pvp world guide *gulp* WRONG?

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

They said that you get immunity immediately after teleporting(unless you abuse it), but that isn't true. On an unrelated note, have they fixed the mid-kill stealing in single combat thing yet?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Tactics don't really exist, brute numbers and organization do.

When you think about it, the definition of tactics is a ploy used to gain a short-term advantage. Obviously, there is none. All they did was rely on the fact that you weren't ready.

I was trying out PvP worlds, and as I walked past Varrock Telespot, I noticed someone tele'ing in while praying melee. Perhaps that would help? Whenever you teleport, pray mage and summoning.

Pro from magic, bring full karils and i thought they already had tele/spawn protection

Yeah look at your own topic why didn't YOU bring tele tabs

I teleported and BAM teleblocked, tried to run, couldn't because I was barraged, if I had mage there was no way I would be able to do it because of zamoraks flame

snipers_end.png

When you think about it, the definition of tactics is a ploy used to gain a short-term advantage. Obviously, there is none. All they did was rely on the fact that you weren't ready.

Quantity over Quality and the Element of Surprise.

Those are both tactics.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Quantity over Quality and the Element of Surprise.

Those are both tactics.

NOTE: To clear things up, when I said "Tactics don't really exist, brute numbers and organization do." I meant in Runescape, not in RL.

1) Quantity is a long-term advantage, and therefore a strategy, not a tactic. While it does play a role here, it isn't in any way a tactic. As I said, tactics do not really exist in runescape, only numbers and organization (both of which ARE strategies).

2) The element of surprise, that I can agree with. But really, let's be honest, if you are teleporting into an area, and already prepared to run where you have to go, who has the advantage? You, who has had the chance to be prepared before teleporting or a group of kids who have been camping at the tele point for like 30 minutes? So while it IS a tactic, it favors the person teleporting in.

Um, welcome to the old style of p2p multi pking...

The only thing that beats a clan like this is a similiar clan...or a army of 1000 melee soldiers

w4M8t.png