I heard it was pretty rare...

Yupz, I used to camp for days years ago for those and meds. Never got one.

In the old days of runescape 2, I camped at these for what seemed months on my first/second account, praying for a D med, congrats anyways, how much are they worth nowadays?

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

i have only ever had a dragon med from black demons, never a spear there. in the same day i also got a d med from a fire giant o.0

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

damn rs2 products cant even be satisfied by a dragon drop these days!!

nice work

Don't speak about what you don't know.

I assume you're referring to myself, Mc, and Skully?

If so, I've played since classic. Since 2002 to be specific, and although I know Dragon drops were more than rare back then, they are not now. Dragon Spear is pretty useless as a weapon, and not particularly desirable as a drop. :roll:

Let's make posts of getting rune kites from fire giants too. They're just as rare. [bleep]

1/10

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Man rate this is dead, everyone a critic because they rate by personal views and not the view of the person that made the thread.

7/10, I got one yesterday on a nech task, first ever one too lol

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Man rate this is dead, everyone a critic because they rate by personal views and not the view of the person that made the thread.

I was happy about getting 70 Defence the other day, I still didn't deem it rate-worthy.

The whole point isn't about what the poster feels is something of an achievement. Regardless of what the poster thinks, they are displaying it to other people. :|

Um i think its a glitch but ur stat page says 13 prayer and the one on the side says 31...

This^

Wow, yes, I knew something was up, because I ran out of prayer at random times, but the thing was always higher. Thanks for finding that >_>. I guess I have to watch prayer on that now, Thanks JaGeX

(And nmanitstinksn ::' )

Soccerdudety.png

MY RUNESCAPE GOALS

soccerdudety.png

soccerdudety.png

The point of rate this is to get other players views, if you can't deal with other peoples views, don't post a rate.

The point of rate this is to get other players views, if you can't deal with other peoples views, don't post a rate.

I can put up with them fine, I just don't understand why everyone is a [wagon] in rate-this.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

damn rs2 products cant even be satisfied by a dragon drop these days!!

nice work

Rofl. :)

Ah well, I've never had one, so I can't give you to bad of a rate. 5/10 I suppose.

hopesolopatriot.jpg