How to fix 1 itemers and give mage something.

eatrunearrow

A spell like this couldn't be f2p. That's just ridiculous. And since it wouldn't be f2p, then why can't you just teleblock and dds spec with smite on? It's just as much a solution.

That does NOT work. I've even tried tb + tangle + smite + sara strike (also lowers prayer) and people still don't run out.

Eatrunearrow.png

Won't happend

Too short

Overpowered we already have Smite

:thumbdown:

Oh yes over powered... mage has crap. OH NOES!!111!!!! mage would actually get a decent spell?? *GASP*! Seriously... Melee has all there fancy god swords... tons of good armor sets... rangers... we have our dark bow... our rune x bow... our karils... oh wait just kidding about that one :P but anyways mage really could use a good spell like this... along with a WHOLE new set of better spells... when was the last time you saw someone just pure maging in a pvp situation? Hardly ever.

Eatrunearrow.png

simple solutions... don't attack 1 itemers... now stop ranting about them not losing anything.. they ain't winning anything anyway because their gear sucks...

die in peace

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

dragon scimitar sepcial ??

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Won't happend

Too short

agreed, i guess, i'm kind of torn, myself being a 1itemer hater, I range with armour as high as armadyl, and I hate when I waste diamond bolts and prayer pots to these nubs who drop nothing but bones

I try and smite + entangle, but it just dosn't work, if they are running low on pray, they stop eating and die purposly.

I wish smite worked faster, not a new prayer though.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Easier solution: Protect item doesn't work on PvP worlds, and you are automatically skulled.

This gives mages a chance, since fighters have to think twice before using whips / godswords / dragonfire shields. Mages really don't protect many of their items anyways, since good magic items all have low protect value, and runes come in stacks.

Won't happend

Too short

Oh yes over powered... mage has crap. OH NOES!!111!!!! mage would actually get a decent spell?? *GASP*! Seriously... Melee has all there fancy god swords... tons of good armor sets... rangers... we have our dark bow... our rune x bow... our karils... oh wait just kidding about that one :P but anyways mage really could use a good spell like this... along with a WHOLE new set of better spells... when was the last time you saw someone just pure maging in a pvp situation? Hardly ever.

We have a whole new set of spells.

The miasmic ones.

And, this wont ever happen. If you were a meleer (and didnt shove rune arrows in your mouth...) then you would realize that even in CLASSIC pking (the one you whined about so much) people protected whips, and there were one itemers. How to combat this super safe strategy? Do it the old fashion way. I guarantee you I can dig up 50+ whip PKs from a lot of sources. Smite them, and you wont have a problem. Hate one itemers? Stay away from banks/respawn points.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Won't happend

Too short

Anciets, I see people in PvP situation use Anciets. There's already Good Spells, even Teleblock is back. Ahrim Robes also help mage. We now have a new set of awesome Miasmic Spells.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg