Dark HQ

gero204

Im going to create a roleplaying evil clan and i need a HQ. It need to look dark,demonic and have no npc in it(i can accept non-agressive monster),like the cavern in shadow the storm quest, where we summon the demon, but smaller. Thanks.

potplatebody.pnggero204.png

Zammy Gwd?

That or tons of places throughout the wildy. Or like Kent said, someone's dungeon.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Does lot of revs come here?

Not many. And you can easily safespot them if they do. And because it's rstill (semi-)low leveled wilderness, revs don't target people too far from their combat levels. But to answer you question, I have yet to see a rev there, and I go there for clues all the time.

~Zackdt

zackdt.png

Evil Dave's basement! It's so totally EVIL! :lol:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

There is that demonic place in UZER in the desert

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

Count Draynor Manor? It is dark, creepy, and totally safe
gero204, I will second what basiliko said. There is a basement room that you can use, which houses Count Draynor's coffin. And as far as I know, Count Draynor won't appear unless the quest is incomplete for a user, and he's been disturbed. 8-)

~D. V. "Take a look, I think you'll like it." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Not sure about this, but what about the portal inside Uzer? If you can go back in there willingly after the quest (that's what I'm not sure about), then you would have a demonic place to chill complete with a demon corpse to worship!

:twisted:

Count Draynor Manor? It is dark, creepy, and totally safe
gero204, I will second what basiliko said. There is a basement room that you can use, which houses Count Draynor's coffin. And as far as I know, Count Draynor won't appear unless the quest is incomplete for a user, and he's been disturbed. 8-)

~D. V. "Take a look, I think you'll like it." Devnull

The best idea.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I think ive made my choice; blood altar. It look demonic and also look like a temple; it perfect for my clan. Thanks all.

Oh, and did you know something that look impresive that we can do in group? Like all using demonic sigil. Thanks. ^^

That means your clan members have to have Legacy of Seergaze completed and is wearing Blodd tally/tiara/staff. The area is somewhat dangerous with monsters, making the survival a priority to join your clan.

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Yea, the quest are a little hard, but its a good thing; i will only have experienced members. And they can get to it with the abyss, withdiamond enchanted bracer.

Im still looking for something that look impresive to do in group, like all light a fire simultanly, or all sumonning a same familiar...

Im still looking for something that look impresive to do in group, like all light a fire simultanly, or all sumonning a same familiar...
May I suggest you all fly a Dragon Kite (The one at Diango's shop...) as your symbol? :twisted:

~D. V. "There's one option..." Devnull

(p.s.: No offense intended, BTW, as I just realized the accidental inferences/puns behind it. #-o ...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

When I read the thread title "Dark HQ", I thought you were talking about Rune Hq with a bunch of XXX pictures thrown in randomly. :o

How about the Blood Altar?

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.