Stupid clan names

Pan_Nx

Not talking about the actual clan here, just their name.

Mine:

I wanna wear your socks - :?

The Runescape Warhungers Federation - long and has runescape in the name.

Tunescape - Not sure, just sounds [developmentally delayed]ed.

Post yours.

pan.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A person with the name of a fictional charachter that never wanted to grow up doesnt get to call any clan name stupid...

That said, anything that fits in this little thingy, is considered a stupid clann name:

The [noun] of the [something] [noun]

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

1) Initializing your name can lead to serious jokes of what the letters stand for. Pissing Kid Masters. Poking Kipper Masters. Etc etc. But still respectable clan so their name is fine. Let their actions and voices speak for their respectability not their name.

2) WarMONGERS not Warhungers! Wtf is a Warhunger?! Warmongers aka people who have a business in war services. Change your name to something that makes more sense! Other than that kudos on stats.

3) Tunescape....no comment.

tifsiggy.jpg

I seriously do not like where this is going. I know you guys are just voicing your opinions but I am a bit offended.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The point isn't for responding to my list. And again..

Not talking about the actual clan here, just their name.

The replies aren't meant as flames or any of the sort on the actual clans themselves.

That's cute stormrage. :roll:

pan.png

Our name is a part of us, you really cannot expect to say bad comments about somebody's name without offending the person. Seriously we are the only clan that is on the list which is well known in the tif community.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I would also like to point out that you said *-P.K. Masters-* was a name that sounds like it was made by a little kid who's clan would die within a week.

Fact is, it was made by a little kid; but nonetheless we are now one of the oldest Runescape clans still surviving.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I would also like to point out that you said *-P.K. Masters-* was a name that sounds like it was made by a little kid who's clan would die within a week.

Fact is, it was made by a little kid; but nonetheless we are now one of the oldest Runescape clans still surviving.

I never said it was made by a little kid. You pulled that out of thin air.

Are you not able to comprehend? I'm not talking about the actual clan, I'm talking about the name and just the name. There's no need to be so defensive over nothing.

pan.png

Not to be rude but I kinda agree that PK Masters sounds like it's a rsb clan. Same reason Tunescape is - something named after runescape or something in runescape (ie. pking) just sounds a bit lame.

THE is a pretty weird name too, like they forgot to get around to actually naming it lol. THE.. The what? :lol:

Flipscapes, Tunescape, and most clans outside the top 50 are a bit of a fail.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

A person with the name of a fictional charachter that never wanted to grow up doesnt get to call any clan name stupid...

That said, anything that fits in this little thingy, is considered a stupid clann name:

The [noun] of the [something] [noun]

The Guild of Elite Skillers.

The [noun] of [something] [noun].

:(

1) Initializing your name can lead to serious jokes of what the letters stand for. Pissing Kid Masters. Poking Kipper Masters.

Lol! :lol:

j0xPu5R.png

I never said it was made by a little kid. You pulled that out of thin air.

Are you not able to comprehend? I'm not talking about the actual clan, I'm talking about the name and just the name. There's no need to be so defensive over nothing.

I'm not getting defensive. I do not remember your exact wording but you did say something about our name sounding immature. To be completely honest, I'm not a huge fan of the symbols. But it goes to show, you should not judge a book by it's cover.

Not to be rude but I kinda agree that PK Masters sounds like it's a rsb clan. Same reason Tunescape is - something named after runescape or something in runescape (ie. pking) just sounds a bit lame.

THE is a pretty weird name too, like they forgot to get around to actually naming it lol. THE.. The what? :lol:

Flipscapes, Tunescape, and most clans outside the top 50 are a bit of a fail.

I always thought "the" was a pretty cool name. Simple, and.......powerful.

I remember the first clan I was in (about 4 years ago) had the name "PUR3LY TWI5T3D". That's right, the name was in leet. :lol:

polvCwJ.gif

I'm not getting defensive. I do not remember your exact wording but you did say something about our name sounding immature. To be completely honest, I'm not a huge fan of the symbols. But it goes to show, you should not judge a book by it's cover.

Not only can you not comprehend, you can't read right either. I never said the name "PKM" was immature.

pan.png

Not only can you not comprehend, you can't read right either. I never said the name "PKM" was immature.

You can edit your post, you cannot edit my memory. I remember what you said, although not exactly. You may not have used those exact words, but you implied that *-P.K. Masters-* was a name that sounded immature. I am simply trying to prove you wrong on that point.

Notice how I have not flamed you whatsoever but you still insist on personally attacking me. "You can't comprehend, you can't read". I know that there were problems with you and us but is it not possible for you to move on and forget about it?

polvCwJ.gif

You can edit your post, you cannot edit my memory. I remember what you said, although not exactly. You may not have used those exact words, but you implied that *-P.K. Masters-* was a name that sounded immature. I am simply trying to prove you wrong on that point.

Notice how I have not flamed you whatsoever but you still insist on personally attacking me. "You can't comprehend, you can't read". I know that there were problems with you and us but is it not possible for you to move on and forget about it?

I edited my post in attempt to cut out your alls whining (which did not work sadly).

Anyhow, i never said anything about the name PKM being immature or mature. I would apprieciate it if you would stop with putting words into my mouth that I have never said.

pan.png

I edited my post in attempt to cut out your alls whining (which did not work sadly).

Anyhow, i never said anything about the name PKM being immature or mature. I would apprieciate it if you would stop with putting words into my mouth that I have never said.

Well I appreciate your efforts. Clearly you are not going to own up to what you did, so it seems to me to be pointless to continue.

polvCwJ.gif

Well if you didn't say or imply that, why would you edit your post? The only reason you'd edit it is if he was right, and you are covering up.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Well if you didn't say or imply that, why would you edit your post? The only reason you'd edit it is if he was right, and you are covering up.

I edited my post in attempt to cut out your alls whining

Read before you reply.

pan.png