• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o... :|

Yo did you get hacked?

I wish i was joking.

But i am really hacked.. :cry:

I am so sorry. We have been targetted massively today!

SUGGESTION: DISABLE REGISTERING NEW ACCOUNTS FOR NOW...

You should all be aware now, that new updates have many glitches.

I logged in and next thing I know, I lost my items in this "Safe Mini-game"

A Jagex mod made a post about it even..

Just beware...

Please help spread the word on this topic:

[link removed]

Nice. Try to scam people on an anti-scam topic? How bold of you. Or stupid. I can't tell at this point.
Seriously made me LOL that he postd it here. He's posting as fast as i can report his posts to get them locked.
Ah. That explains why I couldn't report it myself. :lol:

BTW, I think we have to figure here that if a scammer is posting in this thread, that they're probably using a bot to do it. To my knowledge, any scammer who wasn't using a bot would have had the smarts to never post here. :boohoo:

~D. V. "Oh, what stupidity that scammers have..." Devnull

[Edited several times by post author for context clarity, missed thoughts, and forgetting this note while editing. #-o ...]

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Yo did you get hacked?

I wish i was joking.

Gl dude. :(

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Yo did you get hacked?

I wish i was joking.

How much did you lose?And don't quit :(

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Keep trying to get it back kota, enough attempts should get it temporarily locked and give you a chance to get it back.

You have a PIN, right? :|

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Keep trying to get it back kota, enough attempts should get it temporarily locked and give you a chance to get it back.

You have a PIN, right? :|

yeah i have a pin

Guthans i haven't loss anything yet

What kind of attempts? Skull?

Attempts to recover your password, if you haven't gotten it back yet. I believe enough attempts to recover causes Jagex to lock the account for investigation.

15cbz0y.jpg

Does it like give you a keylogger?

Or does it only get your password if you enter it?

I visited the link, began typing in my account name but something didn't seem right. A few seconds later I closed the window.

I'd suggest you run a scan and don't enter any passwords for the time being, just incase.

15cbz0y.jpg

yeah, does just accessing the site give you a keylogger? I heard people discussing it in the tipit chat. I'm panicking now. changedpass ith onscreen keyboard. I'm scared now.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I visited the link, began typing in my account name but something didn't seem right. A few seconds later I closed the window.

I'd suggest you run a scan and don't enter any passwords for the time being, just incase.

I stupidly changed my password right away.

Scan is 95% done and it hasn't picked up anything yet. I guess I'll stay logged in until it has finished. Even though nothing has picked up, I still don't feel very safe..

Edit: Scan finished and didn't pick up anything. I scanned with an up-to-date, payware virus program. I also have a firewall. This gives me reason to believe it doesn't give you a keylogger, but I'm not sure.

boeing2os2.png

Scan is 95% done and it hasn't picked up anything yet. I guess I'll stay logged in until it has finished. Even though nothing has picked up, I still don't feel very safe..

Once it's finished you might want to log on and change it again just to be safe.

15cbz0y.jpg

I done a full scan (510,000 files approx), nothing.

yeah, does just accessing the site give you a keylogger? I heard people discussing it in the tipit chat. I'm panicking now. changedpass ith onscreen keyboard. I'm scared now.

I'm pretty certain it doesn't, just tries to fool users into entering their username/password.

These people don't seem to have finished though so please be wary about clicking any link! If you are unsure, don't click it.

Head over to the Tech board if you need help with any virus scans/ etc.....

sig2ho7.jpg

Oh god, I remember when I didn't know about this thing. Worst 3 months of my life (happened last year). I was really arrogant and overconfident with my security one day when browsing the forums, and I saw some guy saying "selling acc" or whatever. I noticed the supposed [Please Use QuickFind Code] link on there, and went to see the nub getting pwned by the RSOF mods. I stared at the odd formatting for a minute and then I'm like "Oh ****...". After freaking out and having nightmares for many months after that, I'm way more cautious about my internet saftey. Use WOT (Web of Trust, similar to McAffe SiteAdvisor but a lot better), NoScript, ABP, and everything else I can get to protect myself.

EDIT: Yea, to those posts above, I panicked too. It instantly gave me a keylogger, not a scam login. Passwords to everything (Facebook, Bank, School...all that stuff), and no privacy to change. I'd get rid of it ASAP.

tipitsig.png

The hacker is on Kota's acc(showed screenies on IRC) and another person's acc =/

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

I didn't get any keyloggers detected, and I have quite a few triggers, at least one of which would have been set off if there was one trying to get on my computer.

I think it's just a simple scam where they have the usernames and passwords stored on a database (or something similar), and as people enter the passwords in, the username and password gets saved as an entry, and then the scammers reference that database and decide if they want the account or not. Simple scam really, but one that can dupe the unsuspecting.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

thanks! This is very helpful! this is my first post btw lol! :thumbsup:

That isn't a good thing..