Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

I never said it could ever be opened ;)

Only that it could possibly exist there. I also stated that if the Kin do attempt to take back reigning over the realm, he will temporarily open the portal again, long enough to banish/kill the Kin, then re-lock it.

We never have to speak to him, or any god, for that to happen.

I'm also equally interested in the theory of the "ultimate godsword" being behind that door as well, which was another theory I elaborated on after that speculation was pointed out to me by a fellow poster. I am certainly not 100% behind the God Realm theory, but I'm 100% certain it's a POSSIBILITY. Then again, everyone has their own opinion :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think it's talking about the Eye of Saradomin AKA Stone of Jas. So in that cave is where Lucien took the stone?

Oo! I like that idea! Ironically, it IS by the CHAOS altar, also in the wilderness, where Lucien was known to be massing his army. Yeah, I like it =D>

I like this idea too, I noticed that cave while on a clue scroll and needless to say it immediately piqued my curiosity! I think its likely that this is the place that Lucien has hidden the Stone of Jas.

As oracle said "The god wars are over...as long as the thing they were fighting over remains hidden" no doupt the "thing" is stone of jas..and all races/god were fighting for POWER, and now stone is not anymore hidden, when zamorakians/zarosians will hear abot this it will be chaos? Second god wars should start soon..everyone wants power, and maybe stone of jass is key to get zaros back to this world.. so zarosian will fight for their lord, zamorakians for power to destroy these lands, there is so many races in rs who need ultimate power for something..and of course dragonkin wants that rock \' but maybe quthix will [bleep]dup everything by killing some gods/races for balance :lol:

As oracle said "The god wars are over...as long as the thing they were fighting over remains hidden" no doupt the "thing" is stone of jas..and all races/god were fighting for POWER, and now stone is not anymore hidden, when zamorakians/zarosians will hear abot this it will be chaos? Second god wars should start soon..everyone wants power, and maybe stone of jass is key to get zaros back to this world.. so zarosian will fight for their lord, zamorakians for power to destroy these lands, there is so many races in rs who need ultimate power for something..and of course dragonkin wants that rock \' but maybe quthix will [bleep] everything by killing some gods/races for balance :lol:

The Oracle really said that? The one on top of Ice Mountain? I've never heard of her saying that before, and "the thing they were fighting over" seem a bit out of character for her to say.

I have a lot of questions about this now.

One of the big things I believe we haven't looked at is the PvP stuff.

What is it about the corrupt dragon items that makes them corrupt? If the dragon items and their uses causes the dragonkin to become stronger, is this why Corrupt Dragon might have come out?

Corrupt Dragon could have a lot of story behind it. Remember that this is all theory!

My guess: The dragonkin's power has become more powerful, allowing them to make dragon weapons that almost every person in runescape can use. Low requirements (20 attack/defence) and not only can members use them, free players can use them! Call me crazy, but could there be a power so big that it keeps the free world from being so affected as the members worlds are? Could the dragonkin possibly have been experimenting to get dragon into those free worlds, and could corrupt dragon be that experiments first success? Of course it isn't perfect -- it only lasts for 15 minutes. But since more people can use it, could the dragonkin actually be behind the reason that these have been released? A test, perhaps?

Its a crazy theory, and its confusing my head just to think of the words to put for explaining this. So I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts.

And who are these people? Zuriel, Vesta, Statius, and Morrigan? These had to be powerful people. If you look at their armours, they are insanely powerful but they end up degrading of course.

The person we can get the most information out of right away is Zuriel. He obviously had something to do with Zaros. Zaros had to do with the ancients spellbook. Zuriel has a staff that is used to help cast an even more powerful spell than the ancient spellbook had before. Miasmic barrage, the most powerful spell in the game. It also requires the highest magic level to cast it. Who is this Zuriel, and how is he making the spellbook, presumably created by Zaros, even more powerful?

From this, we can probably assume that these 4 have something to do with gods.

I also find it a little funny... 2 of these are designed for melee, 1 for mage, and 1 for range. In God Wars Dungeon, 2 of the bosses strongest attacks are melee, 1 is range, and 1 is mage...

Considering these armours and weapons are breakable but insanely powerful, could these armours be items that are being tested with us as the test subjects? Are these items all showing that something out there is becoming more powerful and has successfully created very strong items? Could these be the armours that are soon to be used in the next god wars?!

I really dont know what to think of it, but Id like to hear the theories you all have.

I still think that frozen door is hiding something. It is a pretty massive door actually, now that I think of it, what if the dragonkin are hiding behind it?! It seems plausible, and it can be backed up by the fact that revenants are ghosts from the god wars dungeon. Every single revenant that exists is in that dungeon except for two. One is the Dark Beast which I havent seen in like... at least half a year. The other is the most powerful revenant, the Revenant Dragon. There are no dragons in the God Wars Dungeon that we know of. And not only that, but from the south side of the Saradomin God Wars boss room, you can see rocks in the distance. The rocks look to be something from the mithril dragon cave, aka the Ancient Caverns or the Baxtorian Caverns which were created by the dragonkin almost certainly. This is the home to the dragon forge, as well. Maybe it is possible, maybe not.

On the other hand, you notice that this door also is marked with the four symbols of Bandos, Armadyl, Saradomin, and Zamorak. In a theory, I thought what if the power of the dragonkin could be so powerful that if released, they could overpower even the gods? What if all the gods are putting their differences aside in order to attempt to keep the dragonkin from coming out and destroying everything? Could Zamorak and Saradomin actually be allies against the Dragonkin?! Lmao, idk.

I also think that although we talk about the Staff of Armadyl a lot, Armadyl has really been overlooked as a god. How could a god with a staff so powerful not have much storyline behind him? No history, or anything? We really need to look at the history of Armadyl, because the staff of Armadyl is currently playing a massive part.

Idk, just been thinking about this stuff, trying to think of things that we haven't thought of yet. I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

You pose some interesting theories, but one that we should avoid getting to excited about is this one:

And not only that, but from the south side of the Saradomin God Wars boss room, you can see rocks in the distance. The rocks look to be something from the mithril dragon cave, aka the Ancient Caverns or the Baxtorian Caverns which were created by the dragonkin almost certainly. This is the home to the dragon forge, as well. Maybe it is possible, maybe not.

The fact that these two dungeons appear next to eachother underground doesn't mean anything significant. Jagex recently started putting significant dungeons not directly underneath the entrances as the used to do, but far off the edges of the map. When you enter the dungeon, you are teleported from the dungeon's entrance to the dungeon itself. Because of this, dungeons that are on opposite sides of RuneScape, such as the God Wars dungeon and the Ancient Cavern, appear to be close, but are actually not. This phenomenon occurs with many dungeons all over RuneScape. For example, you can see some of the Enchanted Valley from the Summer room of the Sorceress's Garden, and you can see some of the dungeon from Recruitment Drive from the Arzanian Gold Mine. So just because you can see one dungeon from another dungeon reveals nothing about their connection.

Edit: I have a Santa hat on my avatar! Where's YOURS? ;)

I want Dragonkin to become more prominent. Dragonkin items, not like Dragon weapons and armor but Robes, Symbol [like Unholy/Holy], an altar somewhere maybe...

I just think I'd be awesome if there was like a Cult of the Kin in the game or something. :P

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

The thing is, wouldn't the whirlpool slam you into that dungeon under the Baxtorian falls if it went straight down? It's gotta pull somewhere else... And note that it just drags you downstream until you find out about it... so it goes somewhere unknown underground. Probably not directly down. So idk.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I don't think the Dragonkin have human followers.

Lol, ok I'm going to throw in a shameless plug for clan recruitment. Check out our clan. Its called Dragon Kin and the creator was inspired by the Dragonkin that showed up in A Tail of Two Cats. Feel free to join us. And if you do...please use me as a Reference.

Thanks and sincerely,

Dragon Kin Staff

I don't think the Dragonkin have human followers.

Lol, ok I'm going to throw in a shameless plug for clan recruitment. Check out our clan. Its called Dragon Kin and the creator was inspired by the Dragonkin that showed up in A Tail of Two Cats. Feel free to join us. And if you do...please use me as a Reference.

Thanks and sincerely,

Dragon Kin Staff

I was actually refering to NPC's

priest_wiz.png

Very well done. I read every word and some of my thoughts correspond with yours :thumbup: \' :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Here are my personal beliefs. The Stone of Jas was put there by something as a way to stop the dragonkin from gaining its powers and that is why there are. With the Stone of Jas the Dragonkin were seemingly immortal, much like the final with the demons. I mean i got hit by a 25 and was like "Oh God, I gotta eat food." but in reality it didn't even affect my health bar in the slightest. So seeing as the dragonkin relied upon the power of the stone, they incorporated it into their crest. And so as mentioned before the stone was taken away from them, draining them of any true power and placed at several different hiding places ( First it was in the save where the guy touched it and got Lunar magics, then I believe it to be placed in the location of FoG, and then finally deep in Lumbridge caves). But now that Lucien as taken the stone to who-knows-where, the dragonkin can sense it and that is why in the final cut scene, they are seen gathering strength.

Also in response to the letter about the tough of dragon metal. I think that dragon metal is forged with use of dragon fire as clearly evident by the "Dragon Forge" and the fire that spews out of the mouths and is used to heat the dragon metal.

Please tell me what you think ::'

Whatisup618.png

whatisup618.png

Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape As Of 4/29/08

The Dragonkin were enslaved by Jas to take care of the sone. Tho,it's very likely they overused it. That's whyit was taken away from them. Or, possibly, it could be just because Guthix wanted power in order to shape the world.

The Dragonkin were enslaved by Jas to take care of the sone. Tho,it's very likely they overused it. That's whyit was taken away from them. Or, possibly, it could be just because Guthix wanted power in order to shape the world.

and now they want it to regain absolute power over all. :|

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Seems like our beloved thread is moving a bit to close to the end of page two. :P

Well, today I was searching Jack Frost and came across The Oracle, a valiable source for our Stone of Jas.

And after some chatting, I found this:

08dec16162622zr2.png

Hmm, wakening up, pretty relevant after the quest While Guthix Sleeps, isn't it? :P

Seems like our beloved thread is moving a bit to close to the end of page two. :P

Well, today I was searching Jack Frost and came across The Oracle, a valiable source for our Stone of Jas.

And after some chatting, I found this:

08dec16162622zr2.png

Hmm, wakening up, pretty relevant after the quest While Guthix Sleeps, isn't it? :P

Yes it sure is, it could relate to Guthix waking up, or even the Dragonkin waking up, as the seem to be preparing to do! Good find, that oracle seems to be quite informative!

Also, is it normal that Juna now tells 3 stories? I've always read the one about the godwars, but I can't remember the one about the origin of the light creatures and the Dorgesh-tribe.

Juna has always told those three.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

I love this thread =)

I think that the Oracle should be dug in more deeply. I think she 'knows' more than we know. The only problem is, si that she talks in riddles. Someone cares to log all of the different things she says? Especially when WGS has been completed. It seems that there are people you can tell you more about the Stone and Dragonkin and so fort. By the way, does Juna tells any new stories after WGS? Maybe we can get more information from her.

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Wow! :shock: Fantastic, =D> it seems like you've put a lot of work into this article!

I really learned a lot! :thumbup:

Norsken_2.png

Want to watch a high variety of Runescape videos on YouTube? Check out my channel!

http://www.YouTube.com/user/kyrosia

Barrow runs done so far: 14

Barrow drops so far: 0 (Working on it)

I also found something about Duradel, during the WGS-quest, all the 8 heroes gather in White Knight's Castle and you can talk to them. Some said normal things like Turael was going on retirement and his daughter would be taking his place in keeping track who's been swapping tasks over and over.

When talking to Duradel however, he said that he didn't became Slayer Master just because of his slaying, but that he also did things he doesn't want to be reminded off. Looks like he has something to hide from us. Unfortunatly, now he is dead, we'll propably never know. But maybe there is more to know about this with a ring of Charos. So, could someone who hasn't done WGS look if we can charm him?

I also found something about Duradel, during the WGS-quest, all the 8 heroes gather in White Knight's Castle and you can talk to them. Some said normal things like Turael was going on retirement and his daughter would be taking his place in keeping track who's been swapping tasks over and over.

When talking to Duradel however, he said that he didn't became Slayer Master just because of his slaying, but that he also did things he doesn't want to be reminded off. Looks like he has something to hide from us. Unfortunatly, now he is dead, we'll propably never know. But maybe there is more to know about this with a ring of Charos. So, could someone who hasn't done WGS look if we can charm him?

I was wearing a ring of Charos during the entire quest and I spoke to Duradel too.

No charm options I'm afraid.

I also tried talking to Juna after the quest. Nothing from her too.

priest_wiz.png