Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the reason that the God Wars Dungeon is frozen is because Zamorak won and used the Zamorak Godsword special attack. \'

Yay Zamorak :lol:

Always knew he was the best out of all thoose noob gods :thumbsup:

Nah it's frozen because bandos gave it the thousand yard stare. 8-)

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Obviously the reason that the God Wars Dungeon is frozen is because Zamorak won and used the Zamorak Godsword special attack. \'

Yay Zamorak :lol:

Always knew he was the best out of all thoose noob gods :thumbsup:

Nah it's frozen because bandos gave it the thousand yard stare. 8-)

It's frozen because of global warming.

090817082609.png

NPC's in Castle Drakan?

Yes, Vyrewatch. And I think some quest NPCs too, but I'm not sure.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Oh, ok. :( And I still don't understand this.

"If the Dragonkin created the dragons, they also created the fairy dragons like K'klik? Sounds a bit weird to me lol. Dragonkin creating a fairy...

Klik.png

His examine is also "Could this be one of the elder dragons?" "

"If the Dragonkin created the dragons, they also created the fairy dragons like K'klik? Sounds a bit weird to me lol. Dragonkin creating a fairy...

Klik.png

Haha, what a pathetic dragon.

his true form is probably some giant monster the size of Gielinor. ;_;

cliffside1ra5.png

And there are a few other things that also confuse/bother me. In the GWD, everyone was fighting over thé godsword. Right? Then why do hundreds, if not thousands of players now run around with one of them? Why can we get godwords so easily, when all of the monsters down there are still having a big war about it?

And the Dragonkin. Ah, the mighty Dragonkin. Yet one of them got killed by a man (Robert). I know Robert was bigger than the average man, but still. The Dragonkin has low hitpoints and it hits low. (The Dragonkin in the cutscene really did!) We, players, could easily kick their [wagon] with our mighty godswords :roll:

And whips own godswords... so much for the mighty, legendary godsword eh?

And the Dragonkin. Ah, the mighty Dragonkin. Yet one of them got killed by a man (Robert). I know Robert was bigger than the average man, but still. The Dragonkin has low hitpoints and it hits low. (The Dragonkin in the cutscene really did!) We, players, could easily kick their [wagon] with our mighty godswords :roll:

I think you'd want an anti-dragon shield, so a Godsword would probably be a bad choice. :ugeek:

I think you'd want an anti-dragon shield, so a Godsword would probably be a bad choice. :ugeek:

Then we'll just change to a whip. Whips have a better damage ratio than a godsword anyway (which is ridiculous - a sausage beating a legendary godsword). Robert wasn't wearing an anti-dragonfire shield and only got hit for 30+. If we use an anti-dragonfire shield combined with an antifire potion, we'll have full protection against the Kin's dragonbreath.

They may "bring pain" to the smaller races but our characters are a lot stronger than a level 2-7 citizen of RuneScape.

Then we'll just change to a whip. Whips have a better damage ratio than a godsword anyway (which is ridiculous - a sausage beating a legendary godsword). Robert wasn't wearing an anti-dragonfire shield and only got hit for 30+. If we use an anti-dragonfire shield combined with an antifire potion, we'll have full protection against the Kin's dragonbreath.

They may "bring pain" to the smaller races but our characters are a lot stronger than a level 2-7 citizen of RuneScape.

Behold the inconsistancies of RuneScape!

The best explaination I can give: our character is much like the legends of the past (ignore other players, they don't exist in the storyline), posessing great strength and bravery; surpassing the strongest of men; who, in time, will have a name one day known throughout Gielinor. We're sort of like a Robert the Strong or Arrav in the making (safeguarded from grizzly death thanks to infinite respawns, woo!).

cliffside1ra5.png

And there are a few other things that also confuse/bother me. In the GWD, everyone was fighting over thé godsword. Right? Then why do hundreds, if not thousands of players now run around with one of them? Why can we get godwords so easily, when all of the monsters down there are still having a big war about it?

Zilyana found a bug and duped it. Jagex didn't ban her though cause she's one of those rare girl things.

asrhasrh.jpg

And whips own godswords... so much for the mighty, legendary godsword eh?

1) Because we killed the bosses for the Godswords they have stockpiled through the war. The armies to their best to stop us (hence their attacking), but usually we are better prepared than they are. However, wearing items of an aligned god makes that god's followers believe you are one of the generals (or other high-ranking officer) and restrain from attacking. (Let's face it, foot soldiers don't often see the faces of generals, much less get to know them outside of rumor.)

2) If you remember, the Dragonkin's power grows over the years. So if it was the strength of a level 200 monster thousands of years ago, how strong would he be now? Also consider that the power the Stone of Jas would give them when Lucien unexpectedly gives it to them (if that is to happen).

3) Whips not necessarily own godswords. On the weaker monsters, the whip is certainly better (with few exceptions such as Gargolyes), but on stronger monsters, you'd want a godsword.

Can probably be handwaved away as either a corruption of the original dragons (or using the fantasy favourite of giving it incomprehensibly vast cosmic powers).

maybe or robert the strong is just extremely badass

*was

Not anymore. Now you can trap him in a room. He could kill a Dragonkin, now he can't even open a door.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Yeah, the Dragonkin Robert fought was problably a pretty weak one, and Rober was obviously the most badass of all humans on Rs history...

I think he problably had a deal with some God or Mahjarrat to give him power against the Kin though, just like the Barrows Brothers made the deal with Sliske for the awesome armour.

Yeah, the Dragonkin Robert fought was problably a pretty weak one, and Rober was obviously the most badass of all humans on Rs history...

I think he problably had a deal with some God or Mahjarrat to give him power against the Kin though, just like the Barrows Brothers made the deal with Sliske for the awesome armour.

Saradomin I imagine. Plus Robert was never fire breathed, just fire waved. And Robert was badass before we had protection prayers.

HOLY MOLE-Y :ohnoes: :shock: :o

D'you think you could shrink/hide that bigass picture up top? It's stretching my screen all to hell and making it a pain in the rear to read anything.

Otherwise, :thumbsup: AWESOME.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Zilyana found a bug and duped it. Jagex didn't ban her though cause she's one of those rare girl things.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbup:

Interesting find on the RSOF:

Quick Find Code: 15-16-420-59240725

Yeah, that was discovered quite a while back. I don't expect you to read 50 pages, but it's been known for a while.