Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there is already a passage to a spot underneath the RR Site. And we are helping a certain person who is currently still under control of a Mahjarrat. I don't doubt we'll be playing another major role in the conlusion of this storyline.

Quest-Requirements for the quest:

WGS

Mysteries of the Mahjarrat complete

around 300 Quest Points?

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Well, there is already a passage to a spot underneath the RR Site. And we are helping a certain person who is currently still under control of a Mahjarrat. I don't doubt we'll be playing another major role in the conlusion of this storyline.

Quest-Requirements for the quest:

WGS

Mysteries of the Mahjarrat complete

around 300 Quest Points?

Well duh. We free many Mahjarrat, help others, and witness countless events. But for the conclusion, they go do something epic and leave us a top to play with.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I do hope the epicness itself is epic. WGS times two (elimination of Lucien, Stone of Jas and Staff of Armadyl are placed under protection of a combined task force of the Crux Equal, the remnant of the Armadyl followers, Mahjarrat are back to full power).

count_civie.png

Level 99's

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

11.jpg

Actually, I've been thinking that after that epic quest, the role of the Mahjarrat in Gielinor is finished, and that they will fled or something, or die out.

*Sees Guthix slamming the Ritual stone to pieces with a loud bang, and all the Majharrat turn into skeletons and then to dust.*

Actually, I've been thinking that after that epic quest, the role of the Mahjarrat in Gielinor is finished, and that they will fled or something, or die out.

*Sees Guthix slamming the Ritual stone to pieces with a loud bang, and all the Majharrat turn into skeletons and then to dust.*

No, they'd probably just be sent into hiding and/or simply leave and outlive us.

No, they'd probably just be sent into hiding and/or simply leave and outlive us.

Unless we gain IMMORTALITY!

priest_wiz.png

1. The lifeforce that comes free when a Mahjarrat is slain is perhaps different than 'our' own. This would prevent us from absorbing the lifeforce.

2. We would most likely make a temporal alliance until Lucien is killed.

3. Guthix is also banned from this world, thus he cannot interfere with the actions of us all.

count_civie.png

Level 99's

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

11.jpg

s5hkk0.png

probably already been posted :/

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

1. The lifeforce that comes free when a Mahjarrat is slain is perhaps different than 'our' own. This would prevent us from absorbing the lifeforce.

3. Guthix is also banned from this world, thus he cannot interfere with the actions of us all.

3. I know for a fact Guthix made this world (RuneScape).

3. I know for a fact Guthix made this world (RuneScape).

Um, no you don't. If you did Meeting History, you'd know that Guthix didn't crate the world, he merely filled in a blank world with life. It's believed the Elder Gods, such as Jas, are the one who creates the actual plane of existence.

But your attempt at intelligence was cute. ::'

The gods are forbidden from interfering with living things directly. They can still interfere though. That's why Bandos was able to get away with the whole pendent/chosen commander thing. As long as it's not them in person. According to a few quests Guthix is sort of pushing you in the right direction anyway.

The gods are forbidden from interfering with living things directly. They can still interfere though. That's why Bandos was able to get away with the whole pendent/chosen commander thing. As long as it's not them in person. According to a few quests Guthix is sort of pushing you in the right direction anyway.

I still have doubts as to whether that really was Bandos or not

i kinda have to agree, the avatar was incredibly weak and bandos doesn't seem like a crystal style user anyway

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

i kinda have to agree, the avatar was incredibly weak and bandos doesn't seem like a crystal style user anyway

It was a white aura, not crystal. And no, the avatar wasn't Bandos. The Bandos avatar was just a random goblin who picked up the amulet who was controlled by Bandos after that. Everything has a limit to how much power can be fed into it. So even though it was weak, goblins are naturally weak. Now the Bandos avatar wouldn't have Bandos full power because only Bandos himself has his full power. So when you think about it the avatar was incredibly strong for being a normal goblin. You know the ones you killed when you were level 3.

It was a white aura, not crystal.

what makes you say that? Looks more like crystal imo. And i would think an aura would be a uniform color whereas it was white with bluish parts. And lastly, i think a Crystal mace would hurt a lot more then whatever it feels like to get hit with an aura.

Bandos_avatar2.png

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

But a crystal wouldn't make sense. An avatar is the presence of a god in a mortal body. It would more logically create an aura of sorts, not some form of crystal armour.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

It was a white aura, not crystal.

what makes you say that? Looks more like crystal imo. And i would think an aura would be a uniform color whereas it was white with bluish parts. And lastly, i think a Crystal mace would hurt a lot more then whatever it feels like to get hit with an aura.[/img]

I don't have a picture of it but when you get back to the city one of the goblins tells you that a creature surrounded by a white aura came out of a portal and dropped the message in the middle of the city. (along with taking out anything it ts way.) So that's what makes me say it's aura. About the mace, well I think getting hit by a god's aura will hurt anyway.

I am very impressed. Kudos on the great job, I feel like I learned a lot. This is something I would be interested in helping out in, so feel free to pm me if you want me to look for anything.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

• 2 weeks later...

Well done! I found most of this info on Rune Wiki befor i red it though! but its still good...

Note these things...

Capture.png

Ive never actuly looked at the logo properly! But now i see it theres a Vulture head! And wings... Dragonkin probably very sketchy and i could be wrong. More proof that dragon equipment was created by them after all. Also you said that Jagex may have chaged there mind about who created the dragon equipment... When was this armor piece realeased... I doute they did change there mind. I bet they had this planed from the beggining! Only the most foolish players would question the symble on the dragon chain when ther hasnt been a sighting of dragonkin at all! Maby this was the first clue? Man im way off my head here... Sorry :(

180px-Dragonkin_skeleton.png

Look at it properly fool! It looks like a human head... Its No Dragonkin... Just an Angle! "I Think" "Maby a lesser deamon"

Ok this next one is Castle Draken... Look at it closely it doesnt look acsactly like the dragon kin architechture :/ I dont think it is! If It Is It must be old dragon kin building as the new ones look alot differant... IF JAGEX WANTED IT TO BE A DRAGONKIN CASTLE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE IT EXACTLY THE SAME:/ Im shore

Catle_Drakan.png

Now that thing about an Anciant Civalization is still posible in my opininon

Next up is this part of the map witch i havent seen on my screen i dont no what it looks like and was hoping you could tell me if youve seen it. It could just be anogher castle but who nos

Capture-1.png

THEE YOU GO IF ANYTHING IS ALREDY SAID HERE SORRY BUT ITS NOT IN THE MAIN POST. AND FINALY... DONT MOAN ABOUT MY PUNCTUATION LIKE A CRY BABY :/ : :thumbdown: Ok SO NOW IM VERY ANGRY! :x

samster6666.png

THEE YOU GO IF ANYTHING IS ALREDY SAID HERE SORRY BUT ITS NOT IN THE MAIN POST. AND FINALY... PEASE MOAN ABOUT MY PUNCTUATION LIKE A CRY BABY :thumbsup:

You made my eyes owwie :(

The skeleton is a greater demon, not an angel.

Even if i believe it to be made by vyres and vampires it could still be dragonkin. Like we have different styles like those in the 70's they might have had a change of heart about decoration.

Last picture is the southeast part of the sanguestini region, in wich, in the north part, inhabits the very drakan castle itself.

I Thought Greater Deamons Had Arms? Horns? Note The Arms Arnt Conected To The Wings. Was It There Befor The Volcano was updated to hold greater demons? They Also Have Much Bigger Legs Than The Bones.

Even if i believe it to be made by vyres and vampires it could still be dragonkin. Like we have different styles like those in the 70's they might have had a change of heart about decoration.

Considering Lord Draken In Lord Of Vyrs And Vampys And Stuff I Dout They Did Make It... Although I Dont Know That Part Of History. I Just Dont Believe That Lord Draken Could Just Walk Right Though The Swap And Claim It If It Was Made By Vampyrs.I Belive The Sanguesttini Region Witch I Ddint NO Castle Draken Was Part Of Is Most Likly To Hold The Stronghold Anyways Cus It Wouldent Fit In Anywear Els Ya No.There Could Be Loads Of Land There... YOu Do Have Proof That Castle Draken Is Part Of It Cus From Waht It Looks Like The Thing I Pointed Out Is A Gate Into It. I Dont No Tho I CAnt Get There.

Sorry if i hurt your eyes i like to write like that somtimes :!:

samster6666.png

I Thought Greater Deamons Had Arms? Horns? Note The Arms Arnt Conected To The Wings. Was It There Befor The Volcano was updated to hold greater demons? They Also Have Much Bigger Legs Than The Bones.

Considering Lord Draken In Lord Of Vyrs And Vampys And Stuff I Dout They Did Make It... Although I Dont Know That Part Of History. I Just Dont Believe That Lord Draken Could Just Walk Right Though The Swap And Claim It If It Was Made By Vampyrs.I Belive The Sanguesttini Region Witch I Ddint NO Castle Draken Was Part Of Is Most Likly To Hold The Stronghold Anyways Cus It Wouldent Fit In Anywear Els Ya No.There Could Be Loads Of Land There... YOu Do Have Proof That Castle Draken Is Part Of It Cus From Waht It Looks Like The Thing I Pointed Out Is A Gate Into It. I Dont No Tho I CAnt Get There.

Sorry if i hurt your eyes i like to write like that somtimes :!:

Reading your posts make me cry. :cry: