Colored Contacts.. Yay or nay?

KnightLite

Lighter shade of blue would definitely be better, though even your current blue would look better than Cat's Eye ones. A girl at my school wore them for a while, and it was reeeeealy weird.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

To be honest I prefer the brown. To me, the blue is too bright for your eyes. if it was a little more of a natural blue then I would deffinatly say the blue.

You have reminded me that i need to set up my direct debit for my contacts though lol. Normal prescription ones though, not color.

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

The blue contacts look a little unnatural, but I think a darker shade would look better.

PS: I'm a natural blue eyes/dark hair. Does that make me special?

No it doesn't make you special

Just sexy.

I make pretty decent income for a college student, and I have insurance as well, so price wasn't an issue. When I first got them, I agreed that they were to bright of a blue, but slowly they have grown on me. Next time I get them, I'll see what other shades of blue are in stock. Maybe I can get a deeper blue that won't stand out as much.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Speak to your local opticians... they should be able to give you a wider range of natural coloured lenses that wont be prescription... unless you need glasses... then there ya go lol.

I was thinking of getting some, but close to my eye colour and prescription to boost the colour.

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

To be honest, the shade of blue doesn't look that natural, especially around the edges of the iris. I used to wear blue contacts, but the contacts were a lot bigger than the normal ones that I was used to wearing. Plus, they just looked unnatural. If you don't like your natural eye color, try something like green. Just don't get something that is highly saturated. When you change eye color, the key is subtleness. I also suggest sticking to a contact lens brand such as Acuvue. To my knowledge, the colored ones are just as small as the regular, clear ones.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Why would you just 'decide' to change your eye colour? Is no one happy with something they were born with nowadays?

My eyes have changed colour so much it's not funny, which I am sad about as I liked them blue. Atleast a greeny/yellow colour isn't took bad, if only they would go more yellow, or back to blue.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My eye color changes every day. It usually reflects the color of rooms and such I'm in.

Which gets wierd, because our bathroom is yellow. Everyone thinks I wear colored contacts.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

These are the only contacts I will ever want. If it's even possible.

rid[bleep]-1.jpg

1118373.jpg

That is the closest thing that I could find. Honestly, I doubt if you'll find one that is clouded over the eye like that and be able to see out of it.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Mine changes depending on the sunlight. They become reddish brown in the sun but in the shade it's a light brown. I always get Red eye in photos, even if it has anti red eye thing. THe only time I don't get Red in Pictures is if I use my glasses.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Try to peroxidize your hair. And look like an "uber German", making you the highlight of " makeable man"... Do you expect to get more dates this way? Because every guy/girl loves black hair-blue eyes types?

Sigh... All this cosmetic altering of humans makes me depressed. Why are people so insecure that tehy want to change their fr*cking EYE-COLOR! Why can't you be happy about the way you are?

Also, wearing contacts for fun (Correct me if I missed you writing that you need them) is stupid, as wearing them in general is not too good for your eyes. Glasses are better anyways. But I'd like to see you wearing glasses in this shade of blue. Delete this arguemnet if you wear contacts instead of glasses.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

OP: like pretty much everyone has said, you look better with brown eyes.

But I understand the idea, you like blue eyes so it's logical you wanna have blue eyes, but they don't suit you. I have the same problem with blonde hair. I love it, but I am forced to admit it doesn't suit me at all. My bad luck. Also, with some shades of eyeshadow, like violet ones for instance.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg