-Super defence (3)

-Noted Diamonds

-Half keys, dragon med/half shield/spear

-Dragon lumps, shards, and slices

-Dragon claws

2496 Completionist

ruineddragonarmorslicetl0.jpg

w1040.png

group was there, two dudes, good for me cause then i could kill one alone without being hit by both.. anyway i had to tele cause they tele'd before i finished and i was getting hit by two. so i didnt take the screenie then, but BAM

22m off this quest, i got no complaints.

[hide=]ruineddragonarmorslicetl0.jpg

w1040.png[/hide]

group was there, two dudes, good for me cause then i could kill one alone without being hit by both.. anyway i had to tele cause they tele'd before i finished and i was getting hit by two. so i didnt take the screenie then, but BAM

Whats your method of killing, plus how many normally per trip?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

[hide=]ruineddragonarmorslicetl0.jpg

w1040.png[/hide]

Whats your method of killing, plus how many normally per trip?

not trying to be rude or anything butt i for one dont particlarly want to give out my secrets or my spot...it will get swarmed after awhile......

method of killiling ill tell u i use dark light for melle and dimond e bolts then my set is tanking gear....all ur getting tho

dont forget tot pray switch aswell

James_scholl.gif

The 'spots' aren't important, i've found 3 different ones so far that are easy to only have one demon on you. The mothod is also pretty much the same as mine, no big secret then.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

so it seems the pieces arernt that hard to get based off of the pics above, maybe just lucky, but prices should drop in the next few weeks

meh idk havnt gotten another one yet...just a matter of time tho

James_scholl.gif

The 'spots' aren't important, i've found 3 different ones so far that are easy to only have one demon on you. The mothod is also pretty much the same as mine, no big secret then.

o and if u want to risk it u can bring whip as well and use it after demons weekend...ull lose it if u die if u use a proper tanking set tho.....

but on a side not u hit 20s and 30s

dont bring super pots or pots useless.....xtra sara brew or rest is better

James_scholl.gif

So it's 100% official, these guys do drop the pieces of the dplate.

Interesting.

it says so in quest log....abilty to obtain dragon parts from tormented demons or w\e

It's always good to have confirmations/screenshots, especially because "dragon parts" could have been ambiguous...

Time to work on some quests :(

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Okay, I've found out how to kill it. It's pretty easy. I can solo it with unicorn, using nearly no sharks. Just did a trip of 6-7 demons. Had to tele cause out of super restores. (only brought 4). I think with an sgs and some more experience, you might last there as long as you want.

Dark light is absolutely required btw.

Okay, I've found out how to kill it. It's pretty easy. I can solo it with unicorn, using nearly no sharks. Just did a trip of 6-7 demons. Had to tele cause out of super restores. (only brought 4). I think with an sgs and some more experience, you might last there as long as you want.

I second that. I just did a 7 kill trip, using roughly 2 sharks per kill, i do sometimes get distracted and get hit a few times extra but generally i was rarely getting hit. Only reason i left was because i ran out of prayer pots.

zqXeV.jpg

I second that. I just did a 7 kill trip, using roughly 2 sharks per kill, i do sometimes get distracted and get hit a few times extra but generally i was rarely getting hit. Only reason i left was because i ran out of prayer pots.

Do you prayer switch to avoid their attacks or are they just very inaccurate?

2dgucz6.png

so it seems the pieces arernt that hard to get based off of the pics above, maybe just lucky, but prices should drop in the next few weeks

That would just to try to get dragon plates into the game quite fast as they were just released. The drop rate will probably go down significantly after a few weeks.

tazo6114.png

Do you prayer switch to avoid their attacks or are they just very inaccurate?

Prayer switch. Once you get used to it you can almost predict what att type they will switch too. Just did a no shark kill between those two posts :thumbsup:

Right now my only limiting factor is my tortoise which keeps running out too early. Can't be hastled with bringing another one either hehe.

zqXeV.jpg

If I didn't use stat boosting potions I could probably get 8+/trip, but since I do I repot every other demon and run out of pots after about 6 demons because of the stat drain. The extra speed is worth it in my opinion since banking doesn't take very long. I may start taking 2 sets of stat boosters if I can cut down on the damage I take a bit more.

So does darklight hit through their prayer or what? :?

Nope not at all. It 'weakens' the demons for a short time, around 30 seconds. During that time weapons do their normal damage (they still don't hit through prayer though) Without it weapons rarely hit over 6-7. The way you weaken it is to hit a damage, not a 0, on it with the darklight when its praying against range.

zqXeV.jpg

Welp I took this:

Karil top and bottom

Netiz helm

rune cbow with diamond bolts and a d hally (along with DL)

4 prayer pots

rest was tuna potatoes

Got one kill and i used all my potatoes lol :(

Might try bringing a whip next time.

Drop was 32 lava runes lol :P

EDIT: brought a whip, got up to 3 kills, 3 kills, and 4 kills, (<-trips) lol :P

Got the random herb drop

like 10 cooked sharks (yay!)

5 fire talismans

and about 100 death runes :|

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~