I CHANGED MY SIG (finaly?). Still pixel...

The_Jeppoz

Its good, but thats not how the mouths talk really. More triangular

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Meh look at all the suckups "oooh tj its so amazing!!!112223;';[~;'#"

How about some CC people? Nothing is ever perfect.

Heres some screenies of what Cartmans mouth should look like, not that round ovals you used.

Cartman.gifcartman_ch.gif

GERMANBOY.GIF

spw2.jpg

I liked the way youve made the outliones of Cartman blend in with a darker shade of the colour fill. Hovever you have not been so consistent with the background. The snow line is nice and grey, i think it should have been light blue, but it works anyway but the mountain line is black. Its the only lines in the signature that is black and it looks out of place. If the rest was black it wouldnt have been so bad but they arnt so it looks dreadful.

blackickyline5si.png

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Meh look at all the suckups "oooh tj its so amazing!!!112223;';[~;'#"

How about some CC people? Nothing is ever perfect.

(...)

I liked the way youve made the outliones of Cartman blend in with a darker shade of the colour fill. Hovever you have not been so consistent with the background. The snow line is nice and grey, i think it should have been light blue, but it works anyway but the mountain line is black. Its the only lines in the signature that is black and it looks out of place. If the rest was black it wouldnt have been so bad but they arnt so it looks dreadful.

blackickyline5si.png

Well i wasn't aiming to make a perfect, maniacal copy of southpark's style. It's still my stuff afterall but if that disturbs you so much i'll fix it as i'll have more time. About the Grey line...well it's mainly some kind of AA since in Southpark snow fields have no lines dividing them from the BG.

About the mountains. they DO HAVE THICK BLACK BORDERS on them in the cartoon. I just didn't like them so thick so i made them smaller. Yet that's in the original one. i'm 100% sure.

Anyway i'll just consider the above stuff and again, once i have the required time, review those elements. Thx for the post

Merc, some of us actually meant what we said you kno :?

It seems everytime now, after someone compliments TJ or another "respected" artist here, any encouragement is taken as "sucking up". :roll:

the reason why i said people were sucking up is because not a single person gave anything constructive. Just because TJ is good doesnt mean that his work is perfect. and as i mentioned there were quite a few details that me, a mere amateur artist, found in seconds.

mountains8ic.png

^^ No black lines.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Mmm i gotta guess those black lines were only in the wallpaper that inspired me. Since i made it without direct reference but what seen on my neightbour's screen and my memories i guess i was wrong here. But...Mercifull, no offence but your capability to relate yourself to arts is kinda limited. If what you see in a sig like this are that kind of small details, then you'r probably missing the soul of the sig, that of course isn't a nice cloning of some South Park's graphics, but mainly an idea, a concept. Now you can feel proud of your CC and what you spotted there, but you'r just like a guy that's trying to clean a black spot on the floor in a house that's burning down...I don't think all the guys above liked the sig for the graphics. It's been dam easy to make it and it's probably the opposite of what i'm used to (that is pretty heavy detail on anything). I hope they liked the humor and the overall appeal...that's actualy what i was aiming to. Then there might be things that could be fixed to get it closer to the original (not that i'd care to but since they've been pointed out i'd probably fix), but the way you express it ... well..is just...pfff...read above . :roll: