demanding change to the rs death system!!!!!!

killyou28

i'm sure everyone have died before, but have you ever noticed? the syetem only keeps the most valuable if SOLD IN STORES!!! not its market value, this has cause so much [flipping] annoyance over me because whenever i go godwars or something, and i die, it's not the fury, guthan spear or whip i keep, but rather the 200k torag's plate or dharok's legs!! doesn't anyone hold the same opinion as me?? :x

You can't really demand it -_-

He just did.

Will he ever get his demands fulfilled? Nope. :lol:

It's viable, he's just choosing the wrong way to window his suggestion :wall:

I agree with his suggestion - if we worked hard for the item, why shouldn't we able to choose it as being our most valuable items kept on death? However I think we should keep this out of the PvP systems for obvious reasons

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

When they say 'you will keep your most valuable item', it is a bit misleading. But keepability (a new word, use it as you please) is a quality of the item which in turn influences it's price, not the other way around.

You can easily find out what you will lose upon death by selecting the relevant window, it is ultimately your fault if you take an item into an area which you are not willing to lose.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Guthans spear has always protected over the other items in the set, and this is what makes it the most expensive item in the set.

If you set it to GE prices they would change too often, and it would be confusing to keep track of what you will loose. Whereas now, i know that i can expect to loose my spear if i die in guthans.

Foth.png

When they say 'you will keep your most valuable item', it is a bit misleading. But keepability (a new word, use it as you please) is a quality of the item which in turn influences it's price, not the other way around.

You can easily find out what you will lose upon death by selecting the relevant window, it is ultimately your fault if you take an item into an area which you are not willing to lose.

Three most valuable, not three most expensive.

Value and price are two different things, especially in Runescape.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Simple solution: don't die.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

• 4 weeks later...
u clearly arent a pker how else are you going to die?? all the monsters in rs are easy

The Corporeal Beast would like to have a word with you.

I think it should be 3 random items you keep on death, but thats just me.

:?

That's a horrible idea.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Three most valuable, not three most expensive.

Value and price are two different things, especially in Runescape.

Yep, that's why I say it's misleading, but even then, every tradable item has quite a few prices, so 'most expensive' is a bit misleading too.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

doesn't it defeat the point of having a death system if you can pick the items you keep? It won't be much of a penalty if you can dictate what you lose. (also its even harder to choose when you are dead).

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.