Debating on irons/steels over aviansies

mysafehome01

aviansees: metals are no competition in both money as well as in ranged xp.. (aviansees is actually decent-good ranged xp).

Only minor point where metal dragons beat aviansees is if you're looking for charm drops.. But then you're better of doing other things...

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Moved to Help & Advice. Please ask all RuneScape related questions in this forum. :)

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Thanks, but i think i'm just going to stick with metal drags as i can use the bloods for mage exp also.

It's also good for prayer exp.

Overall I'm guessing they might be worth my while.

You'd be better off buying bloods with the profits gained from aviansies.

Thanks, but i think i'm just going to stick with metal drags as i can use the bloods for mage exp also.

It's also good for prayer exp.

Overall I'm guessing they might be worth my while.

You'd be better off buying bloods with the profits gained from aviansies.

:P that's what i was gonna post.

You can make much more money with the addy bars you sell and the items alched than waiting for blood drops lol

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

All things considered, metals are BARELY 200k per hour, even if you get lucky with visage drop rates. Avansies can break 600k per hour, with at least 3x the XP. You could sell the addy bars from avansies, and buy bloods\bones to get 10x the prayer XP, 10x the bloods, easily double the profit, and FAR more range XP. There is 0 reason to do metals.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

All things considered, metals are BARELY 200k per hour, even if you get lucky with visage drop rates. Avansies can break 600k per hour, with at least 3x the XP. You could sell the addy bars from avansies, and buy bloods\bones to get 10x the prayer XP, 10x the bloods, easily double the profit, and FAR more range XP. There is 0 reason to do metals.

I'll agree with that.

newsigac5.png

I disagree, you get charms doing metals. Here is my 2 cents: Get 127 combat and do red dragons. With super energy potions and your house in brimhaven you can bank at castle wars and be back killing dragons in under 90 seconds. It has the bonus of being steady profit (hides and bones) and you get clues and charms. also there is never anyone there. Its a win all around.

Fools_Taco.png

I disagree, you get charms doing metals. Here is my 2 cents: Get 127 combat and do red dragons. With super energy potions and your house in brimhaven you can bank at castle wars and be back killing dragons in under 90 seconds. It has the bonus of being steady profit (hides and bones) and you get clues and charms. also there is never anyone there. Its a win all around.

The charms from metals is laughable. But if you want to, we can include them; take some time off avansies to collect charms from your favorite monster. Ok, now it looks like this:

Metal dragons: Erm, risk and... well, not much else

Avansies: 5x the XP, 3x the cash, 10x the prayer XP, 10x the blood runes, same # of charms.

Himm. Anything else you want to argue for? Red dragons are barely 200k per hour, with much worse XP then avansies, which also drop clues. So if we include time for charms, we get:

Red Dragons: Well, it's.. close to a bank?

Avansies: 2x the XP, 3x the cash, 3x the clues (avansies die faster), same # of charms.

Well... I guess if you really like the looks of red dragons or something...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I'll agree with that.

*joins bandwagon*

2Xeo5.png