RuneScape en français ! 10-déc-2008

Bier

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, it's obvious that Jagex choose their languages based on the countries that are the most stubborn in learning a foreign language.

If that was the case, we'd have American English first.

Ahahahaha owned!

They need it in Russian/Polish/Latin/Romanian

Then I could at least understand what's going on when I'm making use of a deserted world

Nice avatar.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

A 2005 survey by the European Union reported that half of all Europeans speak a second language while a resolution from the same year published by the U.S. Senate found that only 9 percent of Americans could do the same.

In answer to some idiocies posted in this thread.

2480+ total

What, no wisecracks about how it's impossible to fight and win battles while French?

Of Course! No wonder that darn Goblin wouldn't die!! :lol:

[/joke]

It's good that they're branching out to different language's and audiences. and sadly like pinky said, some swear words are by-passed, as i've sadly witnessed.

Popoto.~<3

Lol, it's obvious that Jagex choose their languages based on the countries that are the most stubborn in learning a foreign language.

If that was the case, we'd have American English first.

Ahahahaha owned!

They need it in Russian/Polish/Latin/Romanian

Then I could at least understand what's going on when I'm making use of a deserted world

Nice avatar.

That was completely pointless and contributed nothing to the discussion...

OT: I love this update :thumbsup: I am taking French I in high school at the moment and I have learned more new vocab on RS looking at my bank than 3 months of class :ugeek:

erasig.jpg

OT: I love this update :thumbsup: I am taking French I in high school at the moment and I have learned more new vocab on RS looking at my bank than 3 months of class :ugeek:

Imagine if you accidentally let 'rune scimitar' slip in class or something... lol.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

i love french worlds. <3:

frenchbandpl8tg1.png

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

frenchbandpl8tg1.png

Finally ! i can pratice my french !!! which world is it in ??? can't be bother to find it myself lol ::'

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

frenchbandpl8tg1.png

Finally ! i can pratice my french !!! which world is it in ??? can't be bother to find it myself lol ::'

Click on the french flag on the upper left hand corner of the main page, then go to log in as normal. The only worlds it will allow you to pick are the french ones.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

A great update. Seven years of French have hardly helped me, maybe this can improve my fluency in it. Just a shame I need to hop every so often to take screenshots (don't ask).

And what about a Dutch version? I guess it will never come (wich is a good thing, imo, because RS in dutch looks stupid :mrgreen: )

Allthough most Dutch players have a very bad sense of English grammar and spelling, they do understand most of the English, and are thus able to play the game in English. There's not much for Jagex to gain in releasing a Dutch version.

The part of a Dutch version being redundant is true, but how are the Dutch terrible in English? Dutch people are among the best in English, while Belgians are amongst the better linguists in Europe. Don't act ignorant.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]