RuneScape en français ! 10-déc-2008

Bier

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, no wisecracks about how it's impossible to fight and win battles while French?

I died seven times on my fire giants task because I was playing on a French world.

instantrimshot.com

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

What, no wisecracks about how it's impossible to fight and win battles while French?

I lol'd. And so did my French prof, who is from France. Okay, maybe not lol'd, but he grinned and chuckled. close enough.

And I'm loving empty mining spots. <3:

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Was less than 2 years ago i quit learning French instead I took up Spanish so when Spanish servers come out i'll use them unless I leave school and decide to learn French again. I'm tempted to do that because in heinsight I would have took French so I can speak to people back home.

Jersey_Jords.png

Jersey_Jords.png

ever heard a germman talking english?

:twss:

Rarely.

I work at a Crane company that deals primarily with German cranes. These are Demag/Terex cranes and most of the parts for repairs come out of Germany. We have 2 Germans that work for us that speak English. I am a purchasing agent so I talk with German dealers all day long when dealing with our cranes. From just the Demag Crane distributors, I know of 10 Germans who speak English fluently. Those are the ones I personally know (well talk to the most). Terex, I am a little less familar with the empolyees but I know of at least 3 there that speak English... seems I know more Germans that know English than vise versa.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Un-needed update imo. Runescape taught me english and I think it would be good for younger french/german players to learn english the same way I did. Sure, I learned english a bit in school but, the most important part come from runescape, listening to movie with english subtitles and also reading book in english. My english is not perfect (yet :P ) but it will be usefull in the future if I want to travel in any country who speaks english as their first languages. An advantage not many younger people will have. ;)

I'm learning French the same way you learned English. :) So just think of all those people from non-French-speaking countries who want to visit one. Give us a chance. :P

I didn't take that into consideration. Good points.

oie_080707215636np9.png

It's not the French flag, it's the France flag :c and I hate it when people think French they think France. Millions of people speak french in Canada!

Anyway, I love RuneScape and I love French, so this is like woohoo!

ib7rVm.png

It's not the French flag, it's the France flag :c and I hate it when people think French they think France. Millions of people speak french in Canada!

Anyway, I love RuneScape and I love French, so this is like woohoo!

It is the French flag. The adjective describing something of France is French. Therefore the flag of France is the french flag. And the French language originated in France. People are always going to associate it with France. When I think English, I think England - even though millions of people speak English in Canada and the U.S. including myself.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

French Runescape - where all the NPC's run from you!

French Runescape - would you like some wine with your whine?

French Runescape - p4rl3z v0us 1337?

French Runescape - where Juliet hasn't showered all month

/stereotype

160vy.png

The amount of accents is scaring me. Yeah, french is my first language, but in RS, it's like being attacked by ants.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Canadian player reporting in. This is a great update for me, I can finally go in semi-deserted worlds and understand the foreign language! :thumbsup:

No more getting stuck on mysterious boxes in German worlds either.. :|

4 years of French classes has finally paid off :lol:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Lol, it's obvious that Jagex choose their languages based on the countries that are the most stubborn in learning a foreign language.

If that was the case, we'd have American English first.

Really? Have you ever been to American school? You would have a very, very hard time finding a student who's not learning a different language. Thanks for making a really dumb assumption.

On topic: I loved the French server until the mysterious old man asked me which shape the number 3 was on. :lol:

Lol, it's obvious that Jagex choose their languages based on the countries that are the most stubborn in learning a foreign language.

If that was the case, we'd have American English first.

Really? Have you ever been to American school? You would have a very, very hard time finding a student who's not learning a different language. Thanks for making a really dumb assumption.

On topic: I loved the French server until the mysterious old man asked me which shape the number 3 was on. :lol:

in most schools, they require you to take another language to apply for college. so you'll basically find no one. unless it's a dropout.

I like this a lot. I think I will learn more French on these servers than my teacher can teach me. She speaks fluently, but she does not do a good job of teaching it to my class. I am currently the only 3rd year French student in my school lol!

Just got lucky with sandwhich lady and she asked me for the easy baguette, i wouldn't know the others yet.

helbovie.png