shoppin at a special place

1c34g3

Mate if you want to buy your girlfriend some diamonds, go for it. The melt over jewellery. I'd probably ask her if she was a gold or silver type of girl, incase you buy her something gold and most her wardrobe goes with silver necklaces.

It is better off to talk with her about it a bit before you rush off and spend a small fortune. Whatever you buy her she will scream and hug and say thanks, but you gotta get her something she will actually wear more than once.

You can't really go wrong with bracelets, though.

If she wears a few plunging neckline tops, then a longer necklace would be good.

And it's probably best to buy earings with a matching necklace.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

where'd a 14 year old get $4,000-5,000? or am I thinking of the wrong store?

Most jewelry stores have some items in the $100s. Many will also do free minor repairs on your jewelry or watches (I got my watch's band shortened at a Jared's once).

Most jewelry stores have some items in the $100s. Many will also do free minor repairs on your jewelry or watches (I got my watch's band shortened at a Jared's once).

Man, why didn't anyone think of that before? he may have accidentally damaged his mum/grandmas/whoever's jewellery and wants to get it repaired....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Man, why didn't anyone think of that before? he may have accidentally damaged his mum/grandmas/whoever's jewellery and wants to get it repaired....

How do you accidentally damage someone else's jewelry?.. :-s

That's the risk you take when you play dress up in mommy's clothes :-$

Maybe he mistook a bracelet for a choker?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well gold it rather weak, he may have sat on it and broke it, if it was thin.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You don't need a permission/a certain age to buy any consumer items that aren't alcohol, firearms, tobacco, pharmaceutic drugs, indecent/rated material, or plane, cruise & gambling tickets.

Ok, that's plenty of items 'off limits' until 18/21 years old, but jewelry doesn't fall into that category, you're safe.

+ prostitutes, dry ice, legal hallucinogens, and pseudoephedrine (in some states). lol

Dry ice? In Japan, people give out dry ice every time you buy ice cream at a local supermarket.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Dude you're 14, buying your GF diamonds ain't going to get you laid. Buy her whatever 14 year olds are into these days.

Horizontally striped shirts?

On topic, what type of jewelry are you looking for?

Hannah Montana merchandise. :thumbsup:

If you're planning on buying something for your girlfriend, yeah, maybe you should reconsider what you're getting her. (get the above)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Dude you're 14, buying your GF diamonds ain't going to get you laid. Buy her whatever 14 year olds are into these days.

On topic, what type of jewelry are you looking for?

Hannah Montana merchandise. :thumbsup:

If you're planning on buying something for your girlfriend, yeah, maybe you should reconsider what you're getting her. (get the above)

Anyone willingly purchasing Hannah Montana merchandise is a tool of yet another marketing scheme. That girl is supposed to be a role model? She's not fit to be such and I pity the girls who treat her as one. I feel sorry for the parents wasting money on such worthless products just to keep their kids happy.

Lawl. The thread creator stole the location I used to have for like 2 years! (Just changed it last week)

OT: No you don't.