ranarr drops

sambudwiser

since i have become a mem i havent earned a single gp! wel lmayb some from cruddy quest tht give some free stuff...but still not much. i need cash and want to regain my interest in combat once more so i decided i could kill monsters for cash. wat monsters drops rannar a lot?

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

sambudwiser.png

Chaos druids in edgeville dungeon.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Abberent spectres, if you're lucky you might even get a triple ranarr drop, very uncommon but it happens :)

Not to mention all of the other high level herbs they drop.

I'm going to act like you for a minute here.

He just started as a member, it won't be easy/quick for him to get 60 Slayer right now. I suggested cave crawlers but that's 10 Slayer, easy.

Abberent spectres, if you're lucky you might even get a triple ranarr drop, very uncommon but it happens :)

Not to mention all of the other high level herbs they drop.

I'm going to act like you for a minute here.

He just started as a member, it won't be easy/quick for him to get 60 Slayer right now. I suggested cave crawlers but that's 10 Slayer, easy.

Ah dang, forgot to even check his slayer level, my bad.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

If you go with chaos druids use range as they can get busy and range almost guarantees you get them before others.

Plus you should be wearing leather/d'hide anyway.

If you get your summoning up mascaws help even more and remember fally tele runes as it saves a lot of time.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Pretty sure Banshees drop a nice amount of Ranaars, you can also get a large amount of other higher leveled herbs from them... makes for a nice and quick money supply.

edit: you'll need around 22 Slayer to be able to kill them... not hard at all.

If you go with chaos druids use range as they can get busy and range almost guarantees you get them before others.

Plus you should be wearing leather/d'hide anyway.

If you get your summoning up mascaws help even more and remember fally tele runes as it saves a lot of time.

If you've got Heroes Quest done you can charge up a (reusable) amulet of glory, which includes a teleport to Edgeville. Faster than varrock tele and doesn't occupy a space.

+1 to the d'hide + range tactic. Bring along some crap arrows like bronze so you don't have to worry about picking them up.

Also, if druids drop vials of water (which they will), pick them up and mix an herb with them! Saves you an inventory space while camping and saves you a vial while creating potions later. I keep a supply of snape grass in my bank and just bring up unfinished ranarr potions when I'm killing druids, so I can mix up my prayer pots immediately.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

thnx a lot guys apreciate it. i htink il lchose to do banshee's i have been to cave crawlers for the achievment diaries i get posioned to easily and bank is kind of a hastle. for once none of my post have lead to arguments \'

Anti-poison is cheap and works.

They also drop the ingredients for anti-poison and super anti-poison. If you have the Herblore level for them.

Bars go for ~2300. You get on average one 4-bar note per 4 kills, so about 1 bar per kill. 250 kills = 250 bars * 2300 gp/bar = 575k. Not even close to a mil, you'd need about 434 bars for that.

"But wait, what about the alchable drops!" you say. Alchables earn you about 100k per 150 kills, so figure that you get lucky and make 200k in your 250 kills. That works out to a total of 775k. Decent money, but still not a mil.

And I don't get 250 kills an hour without really pushing it; to make your food last as long as possible, I try to target lower levels/ones being attacked by other monsters. It makes my food last longer, which equals fewer trips, but it means that I don't get that many kills per hour, even though it seems like I ought to. I get about 100 kills/hour on average.

As for blood rune drops, those usually pay for the bolts/b2p tabs, so no real profit there.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

thnx a lot guys apreciate it. i htink il lchose to do banshee's i have been to cave crawlers for the achievment diaries i get posioned to easily and bank is kind of a hastle. for once none of my post have lead to arguments \'

Keep in mind that even though banshees melee you up close, their attack will hit based on magic, so wear the best magic defense gear you can - dragonhides and an elemental/mind shield will work nicely. And don't forget earmuffs, or you will die very quickly.