I Am Mad at my School!!!!

Maze

Mazeout, what have your parents said about this? Maybe you can get them to write a not to the school explaining everything so that you can get into this party. If you passed everything and the guide was the only flaw, then you should have "sufficient evidence" to prove that your teacher was a moron. See, parents are useful for something other than Free Loading ;)

~Ouchy

My mom just says "Oh well, maybe next year"

You could still get her to write you out a note so that you can go to this party of yours. You won't know until you tried.

I hear it's cool to sound like an idiot.

~Ouchy

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

No science fair party? Man, that sucks. I'm sure those guy's really know how to party.

10 bucks that they had the picture of Einstein with his tongue hanging out plastered on the walls :thumbsup: .

OT: Just wait till college, nobody's going to baby you when you don't ask a question or you fail a semester due to being told the wrong date for a final exam.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I thought Off Topic was growing up a bit, but I suppose we have our younger counterparts making their way here as they discover there's more to TIF than just Runescape :-k

>_>

Its a party..

For a science fair..

for the people who passed..

And you wanna go to that?

:?

And ouchy stop acting like a mod plawks.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Anyone else notice how stupid that looks compared to pl0x? :-k

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Mazeout, what have your parents said about this? Maybe you can get them to write a not to the school explaining everything so that you can get into this party. If you passed everything and the guide was the only flaw, then you should have "sufficient evidence" to prove that your teacher was a moron. See, parents are useful for something other than Free Loading ;)

~Ouchy

My mom just says "Oh well, maybe next year"

You could still get her to write you out a note so that you can go to this party of yours. You won't know until you tried.

~Ouchy

Oh yea, that's cool. Going to a science fair party with a note from your mom. :thumbup:

And I'm mad at my school now, too. Or just my history teacher. And only slightly. He told us specifically that, for our test, we didn't need to know about the Walker tariff because it was irrelevant to what we were studying. Test was today, and because it was a short test we had term identifications instead of an essay, and what do I see on the list but the Walker tariff? I drew a complete blank but made a semi-intellectual guess. Sure, it was only one question, but still, the guy straight up lied to us.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Oh yea, that's cool. Going to a science fair party with a note from your mom. :thumbup:

Anyone else notice how stupid that looks compared to pl0x? :-k

They both look stupid imo.

St00pid liek yer faes.

Nice subject changing skillz. :thumbdown:

I hear it's cool to realise how dumb I just sounded yesterday when I posted that #-o

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I may have missed it, but I can't actually see where he was wannabe modding.

Same here. He offered valid help and a suggestion to get into the party should the OP really want to.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

If I meant Being a WBM, I would have SAID he was being a WBM.

All that matters is ouchy understands why i said it.

:|

Seriously still dont see why missing a science fair party is a big deal.

I'd rather not go.

Well.

I'd rather go

Just to watch nerdy nerds be nerds

Off Topic used to be such reeaally off topic threads. Many moons ago when I first browsed OT there was a thread called "So my cat hung himself......"

my neighbours cat did that.

they had a leash in the backyard for it. and hes stupid and measured it wrong. so the kitty jumped over the fence. and i was watching and it was like. yaay freedom! snap! and it slammed into the fence and was dead. it was kinda funny at first. then i realized it was dead. so it was less funny. then i poked it with a stick.

if that doesn't work find someone with ID, get all your friends to buy some beers and head to a field / beach or whatever and get drunk, simple solution.

Spoken like a true Irishman.

Hey, there's a reason why everyone loves us.

God could give us [cabbage] on a plate, and we'd turn it into a 6 pack of beers and a house party

Yeah, and your post was to make yourself look dumb? No, you as well try to be cool, and have failed, epically.

Lmao, unlike you, I don't need to prove myself over the internet. I don't care what people hundreds of miles away from me think of me.

If I tried to come across as 'trying to be cool', meh, whatever. Opinion, not fact.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.