Stupidest way you've been injured?

oilertay

the old thing with the stairs, rushed a little to hard, fell on my butt, bounced downstairs, classic.

not sure if i remember this good... i and someone from family/friends just.. did something and he or me hurted MY FINGER WITH THE SCICCORS skin was cut open, quickly ran downstairs for someone to get something, funny that i did not notice it immediatly, some injuries go unnoticed.... this was at young age.

cant remember more....

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so its halloween, my mates street is doing a trick or treat night. We have this wicked idea. So i get dressed up in a black hooded cloak, with a scythe (grimreaper) and my mate sets up a lawn chair in the front yard. He put the candy pot on my arm, and told me to sit perfectly still. Anyway this kid (probably no more than 10) comes up to get some candy. He gets close, i grab his arm and scream at him. Ive gone "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the kids gone "AHHHHHHHHHH!" then he DROP KICKED me right in the balls! So the kids run off crying, im on the ground crying, blinded by pain when his mum comes over and tore up us for being idiots. I still havent found the left one yet...

Im going to bring this one back up because even today its THE STUPIDEST thing ive ever done.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

OK so its halloween, my mates street is doing a trick or treat night. We have this wicked idea. So i get dressed up in a black hooded cloak, with a scythe (grimreaper) and my mate sets up a lawn chair in the front yard. He put the candy pot on my arm, and told me to sit perfectly still. Anyway this kid (probably no more than 10) comes up to get some candy. He gets close, i grab his arm and scream at him. Ive gone "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the kids gone "AHHHHHHHHHH!" then he DROP KICKED me right in the balls! So the kids run off crying, im on the ground crying, blinded by pain when his mum comes over and tore up us for being idiots. I still havent found the left one yet...

Im going to bring this one back up because even today its THE STUPIDEST thing ive ever done.

It's the best story though :lol:

Keep them coming :P

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

For some reason everytime I strench in bed, I pull a muscle. So one day this occured and then I had to use a cane to limp around my house for a full day before I could walk again.

And one time I was paying with a pine cone when I was outside one summer watching my nephew who was also playing with a pine cone and I got cut on it and my fingers were raw for a couple of days.

Moral of this story: Don't play with a pine cone while you have a pulled muscle.

i was with my family in the back yard picking up my dog's... well you know what with a shovel, and my bro left the shovel on the ground. started playing hoops and tripped over it. im incredibly lucky i didnt break it (had a bad sprain tho.) i woke up on a sunday morning early, went downstairs, accidentaly kicked a chair and sprained my pinky toe :oops:

I don't know if I've posted this already and I tried searching, came up with nothing but...

I was skateboarding at our town skatepark before school started, with my friend Joey. We were just warming up and I went to go boardslide this handrail. I wasnt going fast enough, and bam hit the ground and landed sort of in a pushup. What I didn't notice, was that my finger was dislocated in a 90* angle. It didn't really hurt until half an hour of it being sideways, was really relieved when the doctor snapped it back into place.

Snogging this girl right and she goes and heat butts me and knocks her teeth agaisnt mine!!1 ffs i think she was just to keen (h)

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

I fractured my pinkie "catching" a Vortex once.

You know those foam football shaped things with the tail bit on the end?

Yeah, anyhow I jumped for the catch, and it hit the side of my hand.

Took me 3 weeks to notice anything odd when I couldn't bend my finger and more.

Got it exrayed and it was almost healed...

Pretty much the same thing happened to me except instead of hitting the side of my hand it hit dead on on my pinkie and it hurt like HELL; even heard a loud cracking noise :oops:

One of the most random injuries EVER. So i was eating dinner. Yes, dinner. And i drop my fork on the ground. I pick it up near the prongs, and being a smooth guy i pushed it against my chest and slid my hand down the shaft in a quick movement. SLICE! Amazingly, the prong dug into my thumb and made a 2 inch long incision in it. :shock: Wow.

I was at my grandparents and decided to run around. I tripped over and smahsed my head on the CORNER of a rectangle deadlock. To top it off i allso smashed my head on the floor afterwards.

Boy do i feel like a prize d!ckhead..

Poochu.png

I was at my friends place, who lives on a farm atop a hill. My friend, his little brother and I were gonna ride push-bikes to the nearest town to get something to eat, but my friend says "Hang on, I gotta do a * brb". So he runs inside to do his thing and his brother asks me if I wanted to race him down the steep hill. So I say "sure why not" thinking that it will kill some time.

We grabbed the bikes ( i ended up with a very small, old bmx intended for 8 yo's) and headed to the start. Little did I realise that this bikes brakes were broken. I didn't get a chance to think because he was like 'ready set go!' and got a hell of a headstart.

It didn't take me long to catch up to him, because he was using his brakes wisely. Near the bottom I decided to do use my brakes.. useless. I lifted my head away from the brakes and to my oncoming problem. Barbed-wire fence. I had about 5 seconds until impact so there was only one thing to do. I ditched my bike. Pretty painful. Dislocated thumb and broken ankle. (Take note that it was impossible to steer away because of the bikes size, the speed and the land.)

He caught up and said "haha that was so funny you were about to hit the fence so you just jumped off hahahahaha why didnt you use the brakes?