This game is Dreadful! Cancel my Membership!

Zapados153

Ive been thinking why is Runescape still appealing to you? Why do you still want to keep even the most noobiest of your accounts? Why is Runescape still fun? To me the whole thrill of Runescape is just to see a person with billions of coins getting killed by me! :mrgreen: Sounds mean but thats just what I like to do :lol: I use to play Club penguin alot so back then I canceld my Runescape membership!

Now when I look back I see why Club Penguin and Runescape are so popular But I think Runescape is better :D But tell me why you still play Runescape

If you can Visit my other Post I love reading why you pick Tip.It insted of other sites

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=776027

Happy Holidays

~Zapados153

zapados153.png

I play Runescape because I have nothing better to do.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

because, there is so much to do, with new frontiers and talents just around the corner, with just a little bit of work needed

riches, fame, power, and people that call you noob

why would you want to quit?

right, you don't have any of that

It is not the great who are strong, but the strong who are great--Albel Nox

Close rivals? Seriously?

no. :evil: Runescape is much, much better than that.

My bad your right I edited that xD

I play Runescape for the awsome community (TIF, forsakenmage's chat <3: , and all the random friends I make talking to people).

Also, I love competing with others in the highscores and gaining new levels. It's fun.

Regular updates FTW!

It's free

:P

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

It's a hobby for me. It's a place to come to relax after a hard day's work, school, whatever.

You mentioned Club Penguin. Seriously, what are you... 6? That game is designed to appeal to preschoolers, even toddlers. It's essentially a "My First MMO" kind of game. For the record, I've never even tried it, I steer clear from it. Penguins are evil!

dontfearthereaper2.png

It's a hobby for me. It's a place to come to relax after a hard day's work, school, whatever.

You mentioned Club Penguin. Seriously, what are you... 6? That game is designed to appeal to preschoolers, even toddlers. It's essentially a "My First MMO" kind of game. For the record, I've never even tried it, I steer clear from it. Penguins are evil!

Yes, they are.

Also, I joined Club Gayguin, played for a minute, then went back to RuneScape.

I don't get what it's about TBH? You stand around and pelt people with snowballs?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

if you don't like runescape quit and move on :wall:

better yet don't post on a fan site's forum :shame:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I play/pay for runescape for the following reasons:

- It has so much for me to do, which keeps me actually enjoying the game.

- It isn't that addictive to me, and its one of those games which you can get off quickly for a while and not have any consequences (Perhaps not true for all tasks... but you get my drift)

- It doesn't cost as much as WoW :P - I really don't want to spend a lot on a game monthly, as I have better things to spend that money on...

- I can play it practically wherever I go, providing I have the right set-up; I know the same is said for other games, but this gives me the freedom to not install something...

- I like the community side of things, on fan-sites and such.

And you mentioned Club Penguin? Pfft, please never compare the two with each other again :P There is a ton of difference between throwing a snowball at another penguin, and throwing a snowball at another player while they are skilling... (Thanks to last years Christmas event) :)

Runescape is the Ultimate Ad-On for Firefox.

You can minimize it, store it away in a small corner, and then continue browsing the internet. Just check back on it every 90 seconds and you will have no problems what-so-ever.

It is a play-on-the-go game. You can even play it in a matter of seconds without any installation.

And most of all, there is no Team Work required. You can go on your own for anything thrown at you. Unlike most popular MMO games, Runescape can be played however you chose to play it, whether it be in a team, on your own, or a mix between the two.

This is why I play Runescape.

Stellactic.gif

You can minimize it, store it away in a small corner, and then continue browsing the internet. Just check back on it every 90 seconds and you will have no problems what-so-ever.

It is a play-on-the-go game. You can even play it in a matter of seconds without any installation.

And most of all, there is no Team Work required. You can go on your own for anything thrown at you. Unlike most popular MMO games, Runescape can be played however you chose to play it, whether it be in a team, on your own, or a mix between the two.

This is why I play Runescape.

I must say I totally agree with you on the whole Teamwork factor. This game doesn't force it upon us, or "strongly suggest it else you're dead"

That is due to the fact the game doesn't only revolve around combat, and questing. Being able to mix between playing solo, or with friends, gives the game that added freedom.

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now. :P

Perfection.

if you don't like runescape quit and move on :wall:

better yet don't post on a fan site's forum :shame:

Someone doesn't read posts!

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

I have friends I would hate to lose.

You have 3 threads? Someone's after Hot Topic of the week...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

In my opinion, its the best mmo out there in terms of all the things you can do and how differently everything works compared to your typical mmo. Such as quests and how items are used and the combat system. It all makes a very unique and fun experience even if skilling gets boring at times. But hey, nothing is fun forever.

I started this one and only RS account during RS classic. It was always fun to go around and make money and work on skills and stuff. One day I went members and played a little while, then quit. After a year off I came back just because I got bored one day.

Like most people have said, it is cheap, easy to play, and no limitations on what you do inside the game. RS is just a fun browser based game that is constantly getting better (with exceptions of a few updates).

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Both getting added to my signature, thanks guys.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I play Runescape because I have nothing better to do.

This. Simply boredom that draws me to RuneScape, and the fact that once you start you can never stop. :wall:

RIP Michaelangelopolous