Monster Drops? Post them here

^ Not true really, I go to Zammy quite often and my best drop has been a shard but I still go because I enjoy it. So I don't think you should really be making those comments unless you know the person and their mindset about going to bosses.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Not true really, I go to Zammy quite often and my best drop has been a shard but I still go because I enjoy it. So I don't think you should really be making those comments unless you know the person and their mindset about going to bosses.

thats exactly what you sounded like, and probably are like. If he finds FFAing and getting few drops more fun then spending 3 hours hopping only to be crashed 15 minutes later, thats his choice. I refuse to LS any bosses but corp now, simply because its no fun.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

thats exactly what you sounded like, and probably are like. If he finds FFAing and getting few drops more fun then spending 3 hours hopping only to be crashed 15 minutes later, thats his choice. I refuse to LS any bosses but corp now, simply because its no fun.

Lol you seem to like trolling, I was just finding his opinion on it and asking as to why they decided to go ffa.

"I do not include a duo melee method in this guide. I have not found anyway way to duo melee sara that can compete with duo range. Duo range allows for over twice the kills per trip. Duo range Range gets an average of 30-40 kills a trip for expierenced players." Source

Thats complete rubbish. I know from first hand experience that you can easily smash out up to 100 kills in a melee duo, yes it may require higher stats and gear then that of the average player, but it is very doable.

4sDIn.png

Thats complete rubbish. I know from first hand experience that you can easily smash out up to 100 kills in a melee duo, yes it may require higher stats and gear then that of the average player, but it is very doable.

And no one disagrees with you. Not a bad job of taking something out of context though. From the same post you quoted:

"Guide my friend used didn't have a melee section for duoing, and I'm too lazy to find one" (The guide is from 2008, obviously there are better methods now)

"Its not like either of us had extremes, and he didn't have turmoil either, as a side note"

Leader of Nexus

Solace FA

PI6lf.png

http://www.nx-clan.com/

screenshot20100416at215.png

After getting two warrior rings off two rexes, two mudd staffs and a seers' ring split, finally a decent ls split :P

Epic duo tribrid trip, we went on to get two dragon hatchet splits after that, leaving us with 3m cash each + about 2m in bones/hides each and about 1m in other drops

Fouth 5m+ profit dk trip in a row

DKs win OK?

I finally got 35m richer!!

[2qtlu93.jpg

Sick xD

I know it's nothing 'great' but still a sick drop. Sorry for the quality...automatic fail I'm sure.

drop.gif

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Don't have a pic of it on the ground, because I didn't realise what it was 'til I had picked it up, but:

hexdrop.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

got the zwerkers b2b and hatchet 10 kills on.

Picture7-2.png

trio arma, internet shut off after i picked up cash..

Picture6-2.png

got bored and went to barrows, chest #2, i got this.

Picture5-3.png

insane zammy trip with a friend.

Picture2-1.png

Picture1-2.png

Picture3-3.png

my recent, half decent drops.

meamzed.png

How in the world would a different weapon make rare drops more common? He's just getting more lucky ever since getting the new weapon, but it's just a coincidence. Weapons don't have attached "luck" with them.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png