My greatest Rs goal 1/4 completed

081230162245iw7.png

Sup! :wall:

Edit:

090103011609xb4.png

I laugh at everyone trying to flame me, this is a game and I choose to spend my money on what I want. Dont you think your making yourself look like morons flaming someone you dont know over a RS community forum to try and raise your E-Thugging level. Seriously look at yourself, what the hell are you doing?!? its a GAME!!! obviously some people take it one step too far and think he must spends his money irl on leather gloves too! I ACTUALLY SPEND IT ON CRACK!!!<---Sarcasm! although everyone will now think im a crack addict. Seriously shut the hell up and rate it 0/10-10/10 it doesnt bother me, this is my own individual goal and I could care less that a bunch of 13 year olds whos balls havnt even dropped yet trying to flame me over the net. GET LIFES PLEASE!!!!!

RATE/HATE SUP :thumbsup:

ummmm i can do this too so i'll give you a 3/10?

congratz? :?

Anyone can do it, it just takes month of dedication to actually get the gloves itself! I am collecting Chef hats too, and I have bought 18k of them in 2months?!¬?!?!?!?! Gloves were a little bit faster because you can buy more of them per 4 hours, plus I like collecting things. <3:

Anyone can do it, it just takes month of dedication to actually get the gloves itself! I am collecting Chef hats too, and I have bought 18k of them in 2months?!¬?!?!?!?! Gloves were a little bit faster because you can buy more of them per 4 hours, plus I like collecting things. <3:

So. Let me see if I get this right, you call dedication to leave an offer for leather gloves, while you just wait for them to be bought? Pfft. Dedication is when you actually do something for anything, not waiting for something to be bought. Also, about another post of yours, if you have money to waste, why not waste it?. Well I've got an answer for you, do something productive with that money, you can buy armor, skills, something more way more useful than a bunch of hats and gloves, if this was real life, "Wow I have one million dollars that I don't need let's go buy a million candies" Do you EVEN need the candies? You like collecting stuff? 1 is enough, like coin collectors or baseball card collectors, but wasting money on that is just ridiculous.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Nice 8/10 because u love collecting gloves and chef hats <3:

+2/10 for all the months u were waiting :P

10/10 ftw :D

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

10/10

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

0/10

anyone can leave a offer on the g/e and just wait for it to buy itself.

also i saw someone buy a dfs a month ago or so, and had [bleep] flamed out of him for it.

0/10? and btw ur the one whos flaming

So rating(which is the name of this forum)is flaming?The guy is buying gloves...not something worthwhile. Your probably the only one who gave a rate that is above 5..

maybe.. lets see u buy that many.. exactly :thumbup:

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

So. Let me see if I get this right, you call dedication to leave an offer for leather gloves, while you just wait for them to be bought? Pfft. Dedication is when you actually do something for anything, not waiting for something to be bought. Also, about another post of yours, if you have money to waste, why not waste it?. Well I've got an answer for you, do something productive with that money, you can buy armor, skills, something more way more useful than a bunch of hats and gloves, if this was real life, "Wow I have one million dollars that I don't need let's go buy a million candies" Do you EVEN need the candies? You like collecting stuff? 1 is enough, like coin collectors or baseball card collectors, but wasting money on that is just ridiculous.

I have Ags, D claws, Bandos, All barrows, and 2x most items if you saw my bank pic, I also have 11 99s 2150+ total I call that dedication, why not do something or have something no1 else has. I am doing this because I think its something fun to do, I didnt think this post would be flamed apon, I can accept 0/10s but I have proberly achieved 10x more then you ever will on this game and irl <3:

Couldnt you sell max and make 1M after all this? :?

Could actually make a little bit more I think as I raised the price from 4gp to 7gp by myself \'

THAT WAS YOU?!?!

Anyway... Since I can't afford that myself (although, maybe if I tried to make some money for once...), I give you ten/fifteen, no?

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found