What is your DREAM car?

Tomato

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prius :P

I just like them for some reason (other than the gas saving thing) but my mom said to me once when we were driving to school (i can't drive yet if u didn't guess) "oh that person is a tree hugger" when someone pulled infront of us in a prius (in a weird way, a scarcastic bad thing...make sence?) so i point out the ovoious and said that we were in one too. she said "We're not tree huggers, were tree lovers" lol

Kinda random, but funny

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

Well rather then edit my post some odd 8 pages back (prob not that many pages) I scrapped the XR6 idea due to the fact it uses to much fuel and costs x2 the amount of my next car. Featuring its little brother the Ford Fiesta XR4 2008 Model.

Ford+Fiesta+XR4+1.jpg

Popoto.~<3

• 2 weeks later...

Dodge Challenger SRT8. By far one of the sexiest looking cars to come out in the last 5-10years. The best "throwback" any company has come out with yet. It just looks menacing. I WILL be buying one of these after deployment, no doubt.

2008_dodge_challenger_srt8_4_gallery_image_large.jpg

[hide=]08_dodge_challenger_srt8_22.jpg

hennessey_challenger_srt600_turbo_images_1.jpg

2008_dodge_challenger_srt8_11_gallery_image_large.jpg[/hide]

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

I'm tired of Mustangs. There are 11,000 in my city (I watched a news report this afternoon). It's ridiculous.

I prefer older, muscle car styles. I don't like shiny and smooth, I like manly, rough, and American. If I could have a blood-soaked deer car painted like an American flag, I'd take it.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm tired of Mustangs. There are 11,000 in my city (I watched a news report this afternoon). It's ridiculous.

I prefer older, muscle car styles. I don't like shiny and smooth, I like manly, rough, and American. If I could have a blood-soaked deer car painted like an American flag, I'd take it.

Texas has some big cities...

Thats why i like the Challenger a lot. Its got that boxy classic look to it, smoothed over just enough. Still looks like one of the classics. Also i agree, WAY to many mustangs. And what gets me is people get these beefed up shelbys or GTs and they are like a 30-40yr old woman. Waste of a car. The challenger is new, not many people have them especially with the recession and i think they look a lot better then the new mustangs.

If i were going for an older mustang it'd have to be the 69 fastback, BOSS 429, BOSS 302 or mach 1.

[hide=]Bob%27s%2069%20Mach1.jpg

1969Boss429Green.jpg

Prohidney_Boss_302_800.jpg[/hide]

How about a 454 Chevelle SS

[hide=454 Chevelle SS]blkchevdsfrt454.JPG[/hide]

Nothing sounds better then that idle of an old american muscle car. I really hate how cars these days look futuristic. I'm only 22 but can't get enough of the older ones.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

Texas has some big cities...

I counted like two in Houston last time I was there (for five days). I counted fourteen walking around today. :/

Ah, I love Chevelles. Barracudas as well.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Porsche 944. I don't care if I'm a billionare, I'd take this over a Carrera GT any day. Most beautiful sounding car I've heard. And they're very cheap compared to other Porsches, since they're much older. In fact, I'm 16 and I could probably buy one if I worked enough.

[hide=]jrs1.jpg

porsche-944-turbo-back-1_165.jpg[/hide]

Edit: This video shows how great it sounds, though this guy is doing some pretty stupid stuff.

[hide=][yt]IBR8Q_IvCcQ[/yt][/hide]

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

[hide=]Bob%27s%2069%20Mach1.jpg

Mach 1.....I love you. You know, In a non-Gay way.

I just find it a bummer how today everyone thinks that the newest cars by people like Lamborgini and whatnot are the unbeatables, compleatly forgetting about the very Muscle cars that tore the very highway's a new [cabbage]-hole.

Tim_Finch - Toss that ugly Rubber Bull-Bar of the 911, and I'd buy that in an instant. ::'

Popoto.~<3

One of the cool little features in the new dodge challenger is it basically has a stop watch in the car. Click a button on the steering wheel and it shows up on the display right under the MPH gauge and when you start moving it starts working. Clocks Gforce, 1/4 mile time, 1/8 mile time, and 0-60 time. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Definitely not a need in a car, but hey this is a DREAM car thread so why not get it with all the features and toys.

And just because i need my fix...

[hide=Challenger pr0n ;)]arnell14.jpg

ext_challenger_16.jpg

arnell13.jpg

ext_challenger_05.jpg[/hide]

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg