What is your DREAM car?

Tomato

Here's a 1980's import for you Lent - Looks like a heap of [cabbage] to be honest but it revs like a Harley Davidson. It's been kind until we crashed it LOL

motorbikegc9.jpg

And Mylez, you are my new best friend. Now all you need to do is move to Brisbane and ride with me on weekends :thumbsup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o_o

I WANT IT. How bad was the crash? Send me a manual and what parts are left, and some play-doh.

If I build it. They will come.

Brent is selling it for $850 cash. It would be worth $3500 if we wanted to fix it up but we just can't be arsed. We're just going to get a new one lol To be honest you don't really even need parts, just bend the gear shifter a little, patch up some scratches, fix the smashed mirror and put a bit of plastic around the speedo :P Half of it we made worse on purpose to get insurance (you didn't hear that) but because Brent has a ticket in the last 12 months or something it went up an extra grand, so told them to stick it.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Wonder how much shipping across the ocean (by dolphin) is.

Lolconductingbusiness.

:lol: :lol: Well if you're ever in Aussieland you're always welcome for a test drive Len :thumbup:

igoddessIsig.png

69 Camaro. Yep, I just came in my pants.

Was it because you said the word "69" :P

igoddessIsig.png

I thought it was funny. I laugh when people give me "duties". Teehee.

Also, I just realized the relationship thread is at 69 pages. Too bad my internet is starting to crap out. Someone make the joke for me, please?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

=P~ =P~ =P~

In california there's only 3 of these.

Yeah it's sick lol, i saw it in top gear and absolutely fell in love with it, i also have a poster of it in my room (the limegreen version ::')

Just hear the sound of that car, dang. If only i had the money for it lol...

I have a similar poster \' (The half-open Lamborghini Murcielago, in a lime-green colour)

OT: Lamborghini Reventon

lamborghini-reventon-001.jpg

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

Not that I'll ever own one:

[hide=Best.Cars.Ever.]ford-shelby-mustang-gt-500-kr-1.jpg

Mustang Shelby Gt 500,

I love it nearly as much as I love myself, which is quite alot.

1969dodge_charger.jpg

1969 Dodge Charger

Such an awesome looking car, and no, My love of this Car has nothing to do with the General Lee or the Tv show or the aweful remake

(even if jessica simpson is hot (Although not as hot as the car (different kind of hot though( Im not a complete petrol head))))[/hide]

deloriagod's '69 Camora is badass too.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

[hide=]Audi_RSQ_Concept_1024x768_09.jpg[/hide]

Oh, yessah--

As soon as I saw that car in 'I, Robot' I wanted it.

Plus, spherical wheels. How can you beat that?

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

1968 Chevy Camaro painted metallic Grey, with orange detailing, and red window tints. =P~ <3:

EDIT: well, if not a Camaro a '52 Bel Air sports coupe, classic car that one. :D

i want it so much its insane, i remember my old man used to own this bus, the engine was from a '68 Camaro, i loved the sound of that, even when it was so loud you thought you'd go deaf.

for the record, that bus weighed 8 tonnes, was aerodynamic as a 11 foot tall brick, and could still do 150Kmph... then we started running it on Av-Gas. :twisted:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

Wonder how much shipping across the ocean (by dolphin) is.

Lolconductingbusiness.

:lol: :lol: Well if you're ever in Aussieland you're always welcome for a test drive Len :thumbup:

If I ever go up to Qld and have a motolicence I so want a drive :P (at least it isn't as screwed up for a motobike licence as it is a car licence)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Here's a 1980's import for you Lent - Looks like a heap of [cabbage] to be honest but it revs like a Harley Davidson. It's been kind until we crashed it LOL

motorbikegc9.jpg

And Mylez, you are my new best friend. Now all you need to do is move to Brisbane and ride with me on weekends :thumbsup:

Hehe, my dads got a Gsxr1000z

[hide=Very large]2008%5C11%5C09%5Cbikepics-1476139-full.jpg[/hide]

Now all I have to do is get to Australia. :-k

• 2 weeks later...

AS a work based Car: FPV (Ford Performance Veichele-spelling error) Ford GT F6 Typhoon Turbo. With its sleek design, german engineering and comes with a free Air Mint thingy for your rear-view mirror. ::'

profile_typhoon.jpg

as a collector car and dream Icon, the Ford 1979 Mustang Mach 1.

Ford-Mustang%20Mach%201-1339.jpg \'

Though i AM buying a 2005 XR6 which looks simular, and slightly less power fro $15K AU, which is about $70K AU less then the Typhoon.

Popoto.~<3