Newest pixel siggy

misterxman

awesome.

did you do the transparency in paint or through PS or the like? if in paint, you've learned something very good there, if not, it works perfectly ;)

it would be your best, but the theme is kinda far-fetched, I don't get it, quite. Unlike some of yours, the carpenter building Noah's Ark for example.

and as usual your clouds are terrific, had to say it this time, too :D

korla3eaqd3.jpg

sarrafo, Sir_Alex85 - It's supposedly an amateur mage trying to make imps with some weird experiments. :P

The_Jeppoz - The missing roof was part of the request so not much to do there, but I would have added parts of a roof had it been up to me. He really wanted it that messed up lol.

Quer_Skulll - That rodent just sort of ended up there, but if it is what I think it is, expect revenge on her next sig. :twisted:

Korla - Well you could say it looks like transparency but I used nothing but MSpaint by coloring with the blueish colors according to what in my mind they'd appear if an item of specific color was there. Still the planning and moving stuff around took a very long while. It was a very specific request so I had very little to do but to follow instructions of what's happening in the sig.

I'd say in all my sigs I'm just about never the person with the concept since it's always the buyer which decides exactly what they want in the sig. That's fine with me because anyone can think of an idea but these people are paying to see their ideas come to pixel rather than someone else think of ideas for them, but this doesn't it's the only way of course. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Just amazing.

Each one of your sigs is amazingly fantasic.

And i specially love the theme of this one, looks like that even noob mages that aren't even paying attention can own :wink:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

He did just about exactly what i wanted him to do :) .Would have asked for more detail but thought it would be too cluttered.And about the theme....i didn't want another 'guy in full dragon and a party hat killing 10 people at once'.If you don't get it at first glance then its perfect :) .Want people to keep scratching their heads when they see it.Thx xman.

I think X man shouldnt make topix like this....just have topic "Look at my awesomeness....I pwn joo....And theres nothing joo can do about it except say how good I am' :lol: There are no words to be said, its ANOTHER perfect sig :wink:

J272

Btw, I just re-read it and im not trying to be mean in any way, shape, or form, I love it to d347h!