Maxing 200mil

Wahsac

200m fletching experience can potentially be done in about 240 hours, which is really not that long.

Most of the other skills that have people with 200m experience are the ones that are fast... but all it takes is some ridiculous dedication to the skill.

Thats about 10 days lol... so what can give you that much exp in such a time.. and your saying 99 fletching takes 1 day from what your saying or even less...

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200m fletching experience can potentially be done in about 240 hours, which is really not that long.

Most of the other skills that have people with 200m experience are the ones that are fast... but all it takes is some ridiculous dedication to the skill.

Thats about 10 days lol... so what can give you that much exp in such a time.. and your saying 99 fletching takes 1 day from what your saying or even less...

Yea, everyone I know played 24 hours a day literally.

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Addy darts. 850k exp/hour. Rune or dragon could give over 1m exp per hour.

i got 5.5m fletching xp last week just to get to 99.. cutting mage long bows the whole time... after doing that for so long all week it really made me question why anyone would want to do that another 36 times... thats like a full year of fletching long bows for ~4-5 hours a day... or a part time job..

I'm glad you made this topic because I've been wondering the same thing.

KingJD36.png

well some of the skills are actually profittable, so they might not be doing it purely for the xp. for instance, i think Larryr (guy in first place for runecrafting) did double nats

I may be wrong, but I believe she got the exp through rune companies and may have started the whole idea.

John_Pax.png

In classic no one really thieved by pickpocketing. It was all about chests and none was more profitable than the nature rune chest in Ardy. Not saying they made THAT much but it was killer profit back in the day.

No-one? Can you explain why the Ardougne Paladin room was almost always full with

pick-pocketters? Or why heroes were followed by thieves, or gnome children for that matter?

Competitiveness will be the most common reason.

I play 99% of games, which can be competitive, competitively. If it has a ranking system I want to be in the top 10% if not the top 10. If I know someone shows got so far I want to get better.

Sounds a bit silly, but RuneScape is the only game I play which I'm not competitive in.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

In classic no one really thieved by pickpocketing. It was all about chests and none was more profitable than the nature rune chest in Ardy. Not saying they made THAT much but it was killer profit back in the day.

No-one? Can you explain why the Ardougne Paladin room was almost always full with

pick-pocketters? Or why heroes were followed by thieves, or gnome children for that matter?

It was a blanket statement. Saying that there were far more players that thieved chests than pickpocketed. Of course there were people that did pickpocket but that was not my point. Contextually that is implied.

OT: A good conversationalist has the capability to understand what is meant by the statements being made. I tend to forget that these boards are populated by people whom feel that their opinions are far greater than others and feel the need to berate their fellow players.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Speaking of the Blood rune chest, that has been almost entirely nerfed.

Now there is only one chest instead of two under the Chaos Druid Tower, and you get a random about 50% of the time, meaning you have to wait another 5+ minutes to try again.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

OT: A good conversationalist has the capability to understand what is meant by the statements being made. I tend to forget that these boards are populated by people whom feel that their opinions are far greater than others and feel the need to berate their fellow players.

Of which you are obviously one...

My remark was in context; the chests were used by mostly low level thieves - the majority of higher level thieves used pickpocketing as their way to get experience.

Of which you are obviously one...

My remark was in context; the chests were used by mostly low level thieves - the majority of higher level thieves used pickpocketing as their way to get experience.

I have spoken ill of no one though I may have implied something about you.

Now, contextually we were dicussing how someone with 200m thieving experience could have made the amount of money that was mentioned (somewhere around 800m or 10gp/xp or something - not really important). Granted the Paladins gave 2 choas, there were 2 nature rune chests in close proximity that could easily be looted every 12 seconds on a full world and world switching was instantaneous unlike that of today where you have to wait. Natures were worth around 1k a piece in Classic were as the choas were only around 400. As a result money-wise the nature chest was better. Coupled with the fact that if you failed you did not have to fight the chest, ALOT of thieves perfered chests.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Reason: To secure spot on High Scores?

i know a couple of people with 200m exp and they just do the skill because they liked it

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Actually these "Super" players everyone idolizes aren't always what they appear to be. In many instances, they are actually two or more people playing in tandem under the same username. People always idolize them as he or she, when in fact its actually them.

Want proof? Remember TKS? One of the first highest level players. TKS was actually 3 sisters that shared the same account. The letters in "TKS" represented each of their names.

Of course, in this way we can see that these are modestly normal people like the rest of us, just breaking the rules and actually being praised for it. :lol:

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Actually these "Super" players everyone idolizes aren't always what they appear to be. In many instances, they are actually two or more people playing in tandem under the same username. People always idolize them as he or she, when in fact its actually them.

Want proof? Remember TKS? One of the first highest level players. TKS was actually 3 sisters that shared the same account. The letters in "TKS" represented each of their names.

Of course, in this way we can see that these are modestly normal people like the rest of us, just breaking the rules and actually being praised for it. :lol:

One theory with no evidence is not proof of every "super" player using more then one person.

Zerker_jane.png

One theory with no evidence is not proof of every "super" player using more then one person.

Rebuttal One: I never said every super player was defined by the above statement.

Rebuttal Two: I provided an example.

You fail.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Check this players stats "Gertjaars"

There is no way this is one person and if it is what can I say, no cannot get into trouble :-#

Ever wondered why Zezima slowed right down with Summoning ? Does not take much working out, once again :-#