Which is better: Circle or Square?

Flamewhisker

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

This may be one of the most random things you have read in a while, but my friend and I got into an argument about which was better, the circle or the square. The argument sorta died with me saying i'm gonna come on here and ask, but we both wanna see what others choose and why they choose it

I picked circle cus with out them we wouldn't have cars (or any other way of trasnsportation)

my friend picked square because you can build with them -- I attacked back with you need triangles just as much and some (like the teepee) only use triangles lol

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most man-made things, architecture, books, electronics etc require squares.

On the other hand things like computers and data storage devices require circles, as do cars.

I'd go with square though, it seems more essential overall.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Never thought too deep about it but I'm just going to go with circle. Why? I dunno', I'm not about waste my time thinking why :P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Circle Pizzas are better than Square Pizzas because you can cut them into triangles.

Which is why I hate Jet's pizza.

I agree with Zierro, mainly because its hard to hold square pizza because it has no crust once you cut into the middle

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Circle. It's completely equal however you look at it.

I thought squares were too when it comes to symmetry though. :-k

well your sorta right, but if you make a line that isn't perpendicular or an angle bisector, its not even when you fold it over

THIS IS ONLY GOING FOR IF THE LINE IS THROUGH THE MIDDLE!

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

The Triangle is most triumphant. But the circle is a close runner. Structurally, a square is weaker than a triangle, but a circle is stronger than a triangle but circles aren't polygons thus hold no real value.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Can you dig through someone's chest cavity with the corner of a circle? No? Why not? Because circles don't have sharp corners.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif