Pk gallary of a p2p ranger

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I would like to see your levels and setup! Great 10/10 \'

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I would like to see your levels and setup! Great 10/10 \'

Turned f2p yesteray ;) Gonna finish 99 wc, then turn p2p again. I'm 99 range, mage, 74 pray, 99 hp, 86 def, and I don't really use a melee weapon except for pvp trick.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Nice gallery, good drops :)

How long do you normally hotspot before kill swapping?

Not very long. Usually less than 30 mins.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Nice gallery, but tell me, why are you skulled and using dharoks and whips near trolls in quite a few of those pictures? Are those fights set up or what?

I have a few pvp tricks in there, that and dfs.

sig2-3.jpg

In the pic with sara skirt and archer ring, there's like so many items in invy so im guessing you were trying that pvp world trick with 75k right?

Yes, it was.

sig2-3.jpg

Why is dragonkng on your friends list after you killed him? I hope it wasnt for the 75k trade off kills. :shame:

Aww boo hoo, I did a few 26k, big deal :roll:

sig2-3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you go skulled dharok pking at trolls? Is it really a good pk spot?

And wow, vesta skirt in a non-hotspot. Makes me wonder just how big the drop differences are between hotspot and non-hotspot.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow nice. :thumbup:

IM DYING TO SEE YOUR STATS :ohnoes:

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• 2 weeks later...