what is your opinion on the movie (blade 1-3 )

heilo2003

Blade 1 was awesome, even if the CG blood scene was a little crap, i loved the way they portrayed vampires of having an underground cult which actually had rave music. Warp Brothers - Phatt Bass <3

Blade 2 and 3 were just watchable. Nothing great.

logo.jpg

The first one was great. The second one was good. And the third one was crap. He became "too cool" and it looked like he was dancing (too choreographed)

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Ive got the first two on DVD but ive never seen the 3rd one :(

I liked B1 and B2 was pretty good, I heard that B3 was a bit mediocre tho.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

double post

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I loved Blade Pt. I. I can see it as many times as possible, it just doesn't bore me. The opening blood bath, I love it! I've only seen part II one time, I can't remember much of it, so it couldn't be very impressive then. :P And well, three? I saw it, nothing special and not really Blade anymore, with all those other goofy's running in the way. It wasn't that bad though; it had some good action and did what it was suposed to do. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I heard that B3 was a bit mediocre tho.

Theres actually some huge flaws in the film, such as Triple H actually using his signature wrestling move during a fight, the archery training area measuring the lasses shots in FPS...in one scene there's even a crotch shot which implies that blade gets a hard-on from injecting blood into himself :shock:

logo.jpg

Theres actually some huge flaws in the film, such as Triple H actually using his signature wrestling move during a fight, the archery training area measuring the lasses shots in FPS...in one scene there's even a crotch shot which implies that blade gets a hard-on from injecting blood into himself :shock:

I liked Blade 2, was an okay movie, until the end where they activated the "UV-Ray bomb" in the sewers. Call me ignorant, but I thought UV rays could only go one direction? Unless of course those sewers were made of mirrors...

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I liked Blade 2, was an okay movie, until the end where they activated the "UV-Ray bomb" in the sewers. Call me ignorant, but I thought UV rays could only go one direction? Unless of course those sewers were made of mirrors...

Light reflects off pretty much any surface ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Watch that scene in Blade 2 and tell me that's possible please. Not only this, the light travels through the sewers like a big cloud (looks like one), hardly at the speed of light, and goes through twists, turns, nooks, and crannys.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Watch that scene in Blade 2 and tell me that's possible please. Not only this, the light travels through the sewers like a big cloud (looks like one), hardly at the speed of light, and goes through twists, turns, nooks, and crannys.

I haven't seen the movie, but it sounds like it's reflecting off sewer gases (although the speed thing is odd)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

We're not really arguing over realism in a vampire movie are we?

And for the record:

Blade 1: awesome

Blade 2: pretty good

Blade 3: not worth watching unless you're considering buying an ipod/other apple hardware.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

We're not really arguing over realism in a vampire movie are we?

And for the record:

Blade 1: awesome

Blade 2: pretty good

Blade 3: not worth watching unless you're considering buying an ipod/other apple hardware.

Hah dude you've gone all... weird on me.

Blade 1: Awesome, I agree

Blade 2: Good, I bet I liked it more than you. :)

Blade 3: Alright, mainly because of Jessica Biel! :o

abi0112805dc.th.jpg

MMmm... :D

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Hmmm, I've only seen the first Blade...Overall the movie is pretty good, but what really makes it great is the bloodbath at the start and Blade just walks in for no aparent reason and starts owning...The rest of the movie is only alright though.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Damn this thread. Now I want to watch Blade Pt. I, but I don't have it at home, and I'm too lazy to go to the Moxie Max and rent it. sm_eerie.gif

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Damn this thread. Now I want to watch Blade Pt. I, but I don't have it at home, and I'm too lazy to go to the Moxie Max and rent it. sm_eerie.gif

Hmm Movie Night my place :)...

Ps. You still got borrow it, i wanna watch it also but i dont got it. so you can bring it. ill supply popcorn

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

Frames per second?

or

Feet per second?

lasers should travel at 744,744,000 FPS (feet per second)

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

Blade 1 was ok. I never saw the other two. I just remember the wrestler Triple H was in the third one. When I saw the trailer for the movie, there was a black background and the names of the stars were popping up on the screen and then, "HHH" popped up. The narrator said, "And Triple H!" but, I always thought it would have been funnier if he had just said, "And HHH! (pronouncing the three "H"s.)".

3898000bYVcx.png

blade should have died i agree.... cause if whistler dies so should blade.... but you know if the vampires had not killed whistlers family... the vampires would still exist very safely.... no blade.... no nightstalkers.... why? because whistler is the one who started it all.... good job whistler i respect you.