Tips on gaining weight

imbackstinkers

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest eating nothing but really fatty/unfillling foods. like Mcdonalds. Seriously, eating nothing but fast food for 4 months straight should bounce you up another 20lbs atleast.

..Or more likely kill him. Trust me, I've tried eating mostly McDonalds in order to gain weight, it doesn't work because of his metabolism. And on top of that the amount of health risks are paramount compared to the results.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

You guys are all ridiculously skinny... not that I'm exactly fat though, 5'7 ish and about 130-135.

If you really want to gain weight, eat high protein and high fat foods. Honestly, you're better off staying at a consistent weight or working out to gain muscle instead of trying to put on pure weight.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Try skipping breakfast and not exercising, and eat whenever you're hungry.

Honestly, I don't think skipping breakfast will help you put on weight.

Seriously, I never eat breakfast (well, I'm rarely hungry anyway) and I never exercise. Yet, I still only weigh about 9st at around 6ft.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Yeah dude, just hit the gym and you'll get muscles in no time

Anyway, just go to this site: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/ People there are always willing to help and actually have an idea about what they're talking about. If you're serious about gaining weight, do it.

How old are you? if you're in elementary, that's understandable. but if you're in high school up, isn't gym part of your phys ed course? It was with mine.

last year of middle school, and no my p.e teachers toss some balls at us and let us play with them

[hide=]You know basketballs,footballs, tennis balls etc[/hide]

Take a sample of the food you eat and rub it on a piece of paper and if you can see through the paper eat that food.

Dr. Nick Riviera, said that from the Simpsons.

The episode in which Homer, purposley gets obese, to prevent him going to work.

Dieting can be a problem, because excessive thin-ness can be caused by a simply fast metabolism. I, personally, am old enough to be 200 but I weigh a measly 110. I've gorged myself sick on McDonalds, chocolate, and protein shakes, but nothing works.

I've conceded that I am doomed to be forever thin. Though my pelvis, since it's so pronounced, serves as a good armrest for whoever wants it. \'

Calvin.jpg

How are you too young for the gym?

If you're too young for the gym you shouldn't think about gaining weight at all.

I'm 16, 5'4, 123 pounds with a BMI of 21.1.

I went to the gym today.

I wish i would have started going when I was like 14. Could have been a great start to a healthy lifestyle/muscularity.

My friend is 6'0 and 115 pounds, and unless he stays constant about going to the gym he loses even more weight.

So, wrapped up in one word, GYM. :thumbsup:

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

If you're too young for the gym you shouldn't think about gaining weight at all.

I went to the gym today.

I wish i would have started going when I was like 14. Could have been a great start to a healthy lifestyle/muscularity.

My friend is 6'0 and 115 pounds, and unless he stays constant about going to the gym he loses even more weight.

Your body cant grow well if you go to the gym in ages 12-14

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Take a sample of the food you eat and rub it on a piece of paper and if you can see through the paper eat that food.

Dr. Nick Riviera, said that from the Simpsons.

The episode in which Homer, purposley gets obese, to prevent him going to work.

God I wish I could reach through my screen and slap you....

happysigbp0.jpg

I went to the gym today.

Your body cant grow well if you go to the gym in ages 12-14

Though he is kind of right that he's probably too young to be thinking about gaining weight.

Your early teenage years are basically there to screw with your BMI. A lot of teenagers have very fast metabolisms, and nearly all will have growth spurts. This means your height goes up, your weight doesn't. But then you'll stop growing that fast, and your weight will be able to catch up.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Am I the only one jealous of the OP's metabolism? -.-

Have mine, I could lounge around all year eating fatty foods and either not change my weight, or loose it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Try skipping breakfast and not exercising, and eat whenever you're hungry.

Honestly, I don't think skipping breakfast will help you put on weight.

Seriously, I never eat breakfast (well, I'm rarely hungry anyway) and I never exercise. Yet, I still only weigh about 9st at around 6ft.

You don't know much about metabolism do you? Skipping meals your body is used to will significantly slow down your metabolism, you'd lose more weight by eating a healthy breakfast (wholegrain cereal for example, couple of slices of brown bread etc) than skipping breakfast and visa-versa.

By the sounds of it, you're pretty underweight. I'm underweight and I'm verging on 11 stone, 6 foot 3.

get rid of some of the junkfood, and add more healthy stuff like fruit veggies MEAT etc. The junkfood will just add fat weight, which is no good :P

then start working with weights

try to lift 3 -4 times a week. take at least 2 - 3 days off per week. And try to find lots of different workouts to do, its not all about arms. the first few/months you will gain gain a lot of strength, but mayb not weight/muscle(your muscles are strengthening what is already there). as you continue you will begin to increase str more slowly, but your muscles will begin to increase in size/weight.

also, keep in mind that you have a natural body weight, mayb you arnt supposed to go all the way from 120-150. try a more reasonable goal like 130 or 135? i dont know how old you are but if you are still growing that will help add some weight too.

dont be afraid to start off with small weight either. im 145 / 5'-9" and i usually work with 10-20 pound weights.

edit* i dont know what that stuff about skipping meals is, but if you want to gain healthy weight i wouldnt try it. im guessing you wanna look a bit more fit & muscular, not tired and chubby lol(slower metabolism will give your body less energy for building muscle, and would possibly develop fat??)

Robin hood x1 - D left half x1 - Karils coif x1

Sara plate x1 - D legs x1 - Black mask x2

Zammy plate x1 - Torags hammers x1 - granite maul x1

Red mystic top x2 - Red mystic bottom x 6 -

P51mustang23.png

p51mustang23.png