Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

I know for a fact that this smile: :twss: cannot kill anyone.

It's mind control abilities can kill you. Someone might be tripping on acid and see that, freak out, and jump out of their apartment window (which happens to be a few stories high).

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A blunt pin? :D

Compress it into something the size of a golf ball, then hurl it at your chest at the speed of light. Same is true about anything physical.

Wouldn't a pin expand to the size of a golfball, not compress?

And I would think that a drop of water at the speed of light would just boil.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A blunt pin? :D

Compress it into something the size of a golf ball, then hurl it at your chest at the speed of light. Same is true about anything physical.

Wouldn't a pin expand to the size of a golfball, not compress?

And I would think that a drop of water at the speed of light would just boil.

Not even light speed even very much less would be fatal.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

As i stated before, A Neutrino cannot kill you.

They produce heat and if your in a place where if you get any warmer even the slightest a neutrino will kill you.

Also neutrinos can be in the form of a supernova.

this thread really loses meaning when we can play create ridiculous circumstances to devalue any claim.

hmm

the big bang cannot kill you. It is clearly a thing and happened billions of years ago, since the entire universe will not recollapse in your lifetime for a second possible big bang you cannot die from it.

the 16th president of the united states of america of the planet earth (insert galactic coordinates here) also cannot kill you because he is dead. The coordinates are there to prevent you from claiming a second earth with a place called the Us with a president.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Thats B.S. ; Neutrinos rarely interact with matter, and when they do, they release their energy as photons and other low level energies.

Yes but photons can release radiation.

Also when praying you could bite your tongue and bleed to death.

Big bang could result in the "Big Crunch" killing us all.

The dead president could scare you to death or be shot out of a cannon at you.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

No, they cannot because neutrons, which are in neutron radiation are MUCH larger than neutrinos. Anyways, how exactly would you get a neutrino to release "potentially" lethal amounts of radiation? (No. Splitting a neutrino is not possible.)

catch.jpg

Veni, vidi, vici - Julius Caesar

Show me a link. Now. Anyways, if they did release radiation, I would be long dead. Since 75 Trillion Neutrinos bombard me every SECOND. So radiation is out of the question.

catch.jpg

Veni, vidi, vici - Julius Caesar

Show me a link. Now. Anyways, if they did release radiation, I would be long dead. Since 75 Trillion Neutrinos bombard me every SECOND. So radiation is out of the question.

Its 50 trillion, and it has a non-zero mass so it wont do much but if you live for billions (and billions) of years you will be affected by neutrinos.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Thats B.S. ; Neutrinos rarely interact with matter, and when they do, they release their energy as photons and other low level energies.

Yes but photons can release radiation.

Also when praying you could bite your tongue and bleed to death.

Big bang could result in the "Big Crunch" killing us all.

The dead president could scare you to death or be shot out of a cannon at you.

biting your tongue while praying =/= dying because you prayed, if you can unintentionally bite your own tongue praying had nothing to do with it.

the big bang is seperate from the big crunch on the basis that the universe may expand infinetely.

I dont think Abraham Lincoln's body resembles a human body enough to be counted as such so it cant be shot out of a cannon as it no longer exists; since it is a pile of dust I cannot be scared to death by it.

A one nanometer by one nanometer piece of paper from the Us constitution could not kill you, the paper would crumble if it touched your body, and if shot out of a cannon it would disintegrate into such a fine powder it would be dispersed to nothing before it reached you(in this case the blast from the cannon would be doing the real damage).

awteno.jpg

biting your tongue while praying =/= dying because you prayed, if you can unintentionally bite your own tongue praying had nothing to do with it.

Praying isnt "real" its like saying Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, or Scientology has never killed anyone

the big bang is seperate from the big crunch on the basis that the universe may expand infinetely.

Also there is the "basis" that a God of somesort created the universe

I dont think Abraham Lincoln's body resembles a human body enough to be counted as such so it cant be shot out of a cannon as it no longer exists; since it is a pile of dust I cannot be scared to death by it.

You can fire the "dust" at very very high speed killing you

A one nanometer by one nanometer piece of paper from the Us constitution could not kill you, the paper would crumble if it touched your body, and if shot out of a cannon it would disintegrate into such a fine powder it would be dispersed to nothing before it reached you(in this case the blast from the cannon would be doing the real damage).Again at very high speeds it would kill you.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Praying isnt "real" its like saying Atheism, Christianity, Hinduism, or Scientology has never killed anyone

Also there is the "basis" that a God of somesort created the universe

You can fire the "dust" at very very high speed killing you

A one nanometer by one nanometer piece of paper from the Us constitution could not kill you, the paper would crumble if it touched your body, and if shot out of a cannon it would disintegrate into such a fine powder it would be dispersed to nothing before it reached you(in this case the blast from the cannon would be doing the real damage).Again at very high speeds it would kill you.

you claimed praying could kill you and I proved you wrong, your point is only valid if I claimed praying couldnt kill someone.

whether or not the big bang was caused by god does not affect its ability to kill you

dust from a body is not considered the body. If you are cremated the remains are called your ashes not your body in ash form.

There is no way to fire fragile paper at sufficient speed for the paper to do the damage, at that speed the paper would lose all its momentum to the atmosphere; I could change the measurement to 1 fento meter by 1 fento meter, a hole that size anywhere in your body would not be fatal.

awteno.jpg

you claimed praying could kill you and I proved you wrong, your point is only valid if I claimed praying couldnt kill someone.

That is exactly what someone else said

whether or not the big bang was caused by god does not affect its ability to kill you

If it was caused by God there was no Big Bang

dust from a body is not considered the body. If you are cremated the remains are called your ashes not your body in ash form.

I dont know how the [bleep] he died just his remains shot at you at almost the speed of light will kill you

There is no way to fire fragile paper at sufficient speed for the paper to do the damage, at that speed the paper would lose all its momentum to the atmosphere; I could change the measurement to 1 fento meter by 1 fento meter, a hole that size anywhere in your body would not be fatal.

What about a hole through the brain or heart? Through the brain could disrupt a neuron

Ps: Try femtometer

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Lincoln was buried, but after 143 years he is now a pile of dust; therefore, his body cannot kill you because it no longer exists

If the big bang didnt happen because god created everything, then the big bang cannot possibly kill you due to its non existence

a femto(my bad on first spelling) meter by femto meter square hole through the heart or brain would probably not be able to do more damage then taking out one cell along the path it takes, that would not be fatal even in the brain. 10^-15 is a very very small hole.

awteno.jpg

Lincoln was buried, but after 143 years he is now a pile of dust; therefore, his body cannot kill you because it no longer exists

Then it is not a "thing" if it dosent exist. Title is anyTHING.

If the big bang didnt happen because god created everything, then the big bang cannot possibly kill you due to its non existence

Same as above

a femto(my bad on first spelling) meter by femto meter square hole through the heart or brain would probably not be able to do more damage then taking out one cell along the path it takes, that would not be fatal even in the brain. 10^-15 is a very very small hole.

Taking out one cell could do alot. It could alter a brain cell or something

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

the big bang cannot kill you. It is clearly a thing and happened billions of years ago, since the entire universe will not recollapse in your lifetime for a second possible big bang you cannot die from it.

But surely if the big bang created the universe, me getting killed by anything is only possible because of the big bang, therefore, it's the big bang's fault

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

But surely if the big bang created the universe, me getting killed by anything is only possible because of the big bang, therefore, it's the big bang's fault

u gud

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Lincoln's body is a thing, it no longer exists but that doesnt devalue the claim

I was waiting for someone to point out the big bang thing :lol: took a lot longer then I thought

alter a brain cell or something? That doesnt sound like real science at all.

Also, the single neutrino is also accurate because so many hit you it is impossible to claim which one was fatal if you were at the heat where one neutrino was fatal as laughable as that situation is. For instance, if someone passes out choking, falls on a knife, gets electrocuted through a short circuit, and gets shot by a stray bullet from a robbery across the street you cant claim the choking killed him.

awteno.jpg

Lincoln's body is a thing, it no longer exists but that doesnt devalue the claim

Yes it does anyTHING and it has to exist

I was waiting for someone to point out the big bang thing :lol: took a lot longer then I thought

With brain cells you can alter its functions to give you less self-control, planning or reasoning what can result in death

Also, the single neutrino is also accurate because so many hit you it is impossible to claim which one was fatal if you were at the heat where one neutrino was fatal as laughable as that situation is. For instance, if someone passes out choking, falls on a knife, gets electrocuted through a short circuit, and gets shot by a stray bullet from a robbery across the street you cant claim the choking killed him.

Yes you can because without choking none of the rest would of happened.

thing n. An entity, an idea, or a quality perceived, known,or thought to have its own existence . The real or concrete substance of an entity.

also: Matter cannot be created or destroyed so there are SOME remains of Abraham Lincolns body left.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Yes it does anyTHING and it has to exist

With brain cells you can alter its functions to give you less self-control, planning or reasoning what can result in death

Yes you can because without choking none of the rest would of happened.

you can die from its remains of you have a severe kind of ahstma :-w

thing n. An entity, an idea, or a quality perceived, known,or thought to have its own existence . The real or concrete substance of an entity.

also: Matter cannot be created or destroyed so there are SOME remains of Abraham Lincolns body left.

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011