Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dead ant.

Can't kill you.

A normal, dead, ant. (Or can it? #-o )

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

a pixel cant kill you, nor can a thing that is too large to put into your mouth but is too light weight to knock yourself dead with

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

A dead ant launched at it's terminal velocity wouldn't be enough to even break your skin. The ant would just be smashed upon impact.

And also, it's too small to block your windpipe. It may tickle, but you could still breathe. ;)

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Even if it went FASTER than terminal velocity, the ant would probably disintegrate before it hit you, and even at light speed. The ant wouldn't get past your skin I wouldn't think, no matter how fast it goes. It's not made of steel or anything, it's an ant.

And if it's dead, how would it get into your bloodstream?

These are getting really ridiculous. #-o

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Even if it went FASTER than terminal velocity, the ant would probably disintegrate before it hit you, and even at light speed. The ant wouldn't get past your skin I wouldn't think, no matter how fast it goes. It's not made of steel or anything, it's an ant.

And if it's dead, how would it get into your bloodstream?

These are getting really ridiculous. #-o

The velocity of an ant at the speed of light would be like a semi slamming into your neck at thousands of miles an hour. Heck, protons moving near the speed of light in the LHC have the equivalent velocity of a 100 kmh freight train, concentrated into an area half the width of a human hair that can be released in a hundred thousandth of a second. An ant, or virtually anything, for that matter, would zip right through whatever it was aimed at.

Basically, a large quantity of anything can be compressed into a very small ball and flung at some vital organ at the speed of light.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I know for a fact that this smile: :twss: cannot kill anyone.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

A blunt pin? :D

Compress it into something the size of a golf ball, then hurl it at your chest at the speed of light. Same is true about anything physical.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

My god, do you all really want to talk about this this badly?

Everything can kill you. There's always a way. So let's give the server back thirteen pages of wasted data.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.