Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

to the choking, The electrocution and being shot would have occured either way so you cant claim cause.

and a brain cell being altered resulting in lowered judgement barely counts as the cause of any death. One cell has very limited control over your brain, that would be like claiming you drowned because of the 154th drop of water in your lungs.

Lets try a better one

just as a missle strikes your car, you suffer a fatal heart attack and a stroke. In addition, the passenger in your car shoots you through a major artery and a tractor trailer t bones your car. Tell me what the cause of death was.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the choking, The electrocution and being shot would have occured either way so you cant claim cause.

and a brain cell being altered resulting in lowered judgement barely counts as the cause of any death. One cell has very limited control over your brain, that would be like claiming you drowned because of the 154th drop of water in your lungs.

If you can survive with 153 drops of water in you lungs the 154th would of killed you

Lets try a better one

just as a missle strikes your car, you suffer a fatal heart attack and a stroke. In addition, the passenger in your car shoots you through a major artery and a tractor trailer t bones your car. Tell me what the cause of death was.

If the missile caused the fatal heart attack its the missile's fault.

That is how big one brain cell can be:http://www.world-science.net/othernews/081015_interface.htm

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

the missle hit as you had the heart attack it did not cause it, that would also not eliminate the crash of stroke as possible causes of death.

The fatal heart attack killed you before the missile did.

Yes, everything can kill you. Do you know how ridicilous it is that drugs are forbidden? It should be your own choice if you want to put something into your body.

You die anyway.

What governments have against this is you getting high and killing other people.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

no, the missle hit right as you had the heart attack so I could say getting blown up killed you before the heart attack. I could also claim the truck hitting you did the damage or the shot to the leg. The point is you cant claim a neutrino added the final nudge of heat because there are tons of different possibilities.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

the missle hit as you had the heart attack it did not cause it, that would also not eliminate the crash of stroke as possible causes of death.

Yes, everything can kill you. Do you know how ridicilous it is that drugs are forbidden? It should be your own choice if you want to put something into your body.

You die anyway.

What governments have against this is you getting high and killing other people.

Yeah they'd rather have you driving around being drunk.

;>

no, the missle hit right as you had the heart attack so I could say getting blown up killed you before the heart attack. I could also claim the truck hitting you did the damage or the shot to the leg. The point is you cant claim a neutrino added the final nudge of heat because there are tons of different possibilities.

Yes but the missile hit your car so your live another milli-second if the heart attack never happened.

You CAN claim the neutrino added the final bit of heat because you can survive with out that bit of heat.

a peice of greased cheasecloth

Choke, it gets caught in your lungs, or you slip on it...

You die anyway.

Yeah they'd rather have you driving around being drunk.

That is also illegal.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

a femto(my bad on first spelling) meter by femto meter square hole through the heart or brain would probably not be able to do more damage then taking out one cell along the path it takes, that would not be fatal even in the brain. 10^-15 is a very very small hole.

Taking out one cell could do alot. It could alter a brain cell or something

So? Cells-yes, including brain cells- die every day. 1 more won't do anything. Period.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

a femto(my bad on first spelling) meter by femto meter square hole through the heart or brain would probably not be able to do more damage then taking out one cell along the path it takes, that would not be fatal even in the brain. 10^-15 is a very very small hole.

Taking out one cell could do alot. It could alter a brain cell or something

So? Cells-yes, including brain cells- die every day. 1 more won't do anything. Period.

Altering a cell can make it produce substances harmful to the body.

For example viruses alter a cell to make more of that virus.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Idk if it has been said but....smoking weed.

Yes, it is physically impossible to die from smoking too much weed. (Don't believe me? Research it)

I win \'

No gf you lose you can die if you smoke it 24/7 because you get too little oxygen if you smoke 100% of the day.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Yes, it is physically impossible to die from smoking too much weed. (Don't believe me? Research it)

I win \'

Really, now? Fill a room with pot. Seal it. Light it on fire. Be in the room, but not where the fire can hurt you.

YOU HAVE DIED FROM DYSENTERY. Oh, wait, um, asphyxiation. That'un.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I win \'

I heard if you smoke enough of it then it's possible, but no one could ever smoke that much because you'll fall asleep from smoking before you could ever reach the point of dying.

I win \'

I heard if you smoke enough of it then it's possible, but no one could ever smoke that much because you'll fall asleep from smoking before you could ever reach the point of dying.

5-hour-energy-drink.jpgFeels like image warz

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

b12 can shut down your liver

i say radio waves cant kill you

Extreemly high frequency ones can.

RADIO waves.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Nowhere does that say that high freq waves can kill you.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif