Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foam protected rooms. Those can't kill you. I mean you'll die from old age but the foam won't change that.

Suffocation, as there is no ventilation.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

An erection?

Angry girlfriend = slap that bursts a blood vessel in your brain and kills you :o

But then the angry girlfriend killed you, not the erection.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

An erection?

Angry girlfriend = slap that bursts a blood vessel in your brain and kills you :o

Technically, the burst blood vessel killed you. But from what I've seen in this thread, I think the *insert whatever object here* only has to start the chain reaction that leads to your eventual death.

I have nothing more to say, except that rule is [cabbage].

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

An erection?

Technically, the burst blood vessel killed you. But from what I've seen in this thread, I think the *insert whatever object here* only has to start the chain reaction that leads to your eventual death.

[hide=]leik 100% agr4ee wit roko dog becuz i meen leik da way u die is only liek 4-5 ways nd dats breain damag and organz not gettin oxygen so dats the onli 2 wayz to diezorz.[/hide]

For the erection the blood could be needed elsewhere causing you to have death of blood loss?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Foam protected rooms. Those can't kill you. I mean you'll die from old age but the foam won't change that.

Suffocation, as there is no ventilation.

Then make a vent!

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

An erection?

I have nothing more to say, except that rule is [cabbage].

I'd have to agree with that.

Then the only way to die is brain damage or organs not getting blood...

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Split the atoms. BOOM.

Next?

There's absolutely no explosion when you split hydrogen from oxygen, sorry.

Meet my friend, the water jet cutter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_jet_cutter

If you don't think it can kill you, you're wrong.

Errrr.... we're still talking about a purified drop of water, and the fact that the cutter doesn't work by using a single drop of water pretty much concludes that i'm still right.

hiccup.png

Split the atoms. BOOM.

Next?

I think she meant split the atoms themselves, not the molecule as a whole.

Errrr.... we're still talking about a purified drop of water, and the fact that the cutter doesn't work by using a single drop of water pretty much concludes that I'm still right.

I'm sure if you reused the same drop over and over it would eventually cut you.

I doubt a water cutter can function with just one drop of water, that would probably break the mechanics, also the water drop would be spread out and partially vaporized upon the first hit.

this would be a better debate if you couldnt just say (ill split it to release energy or use antimatter)

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Split the atoms. BOOM.

Next?

I think she meant split the atoms themselves, not the molecule as a whole.

And hydrogen atoms/oxygen atoms just explode when you break them down? This doesn't make sense at all... at any rate, if you do manage to make it explode, you do realize it is at an ATOMIC level? :roll:

Errrr.... we're still talking about a purified drop of water, and the fact that the cutter doesn't work by using a single drop of water pretty much concludes that I'm still right.

I'm sure if you reused the same drop over and over it would eventually cut you.

The droplet of water would gain too much friction energy which will heat it up to evaporation before it ever cuts my skin. Plus, like cannibalism said, such a machine does not/will not ever exist because it would be physically impossible.

hiccup.png

So I win? :D

Drop of water in your blood

Doubt it can kill. :|

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

a drop of water in your blood would not kill you, blood is already composed of a lot of water with solute in it. Injecting enough water into your blood will kill you by making your blood hypotonic and destroying your cells.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

a drop of water in your blood would not kill you, blood is already composed of a lot of water with solute in it. Injecting enough water into your blood will kill you by making your blood hypotonic and destroying your cells.

Get firefox its win.

OT: If you have sickle-cell disease that droplet of water could block some of the (sickle) cells from getting to your organs.

Also with a super water jet cutter you could use more than one drop and just fire the one drop or cut off all after the one drop. This might be hard but it only takes the first drop to kill you.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Get firefox its win.

OT: If you have sickle-cell disease that droplet of water could block some of the (sickle) cells from getting to your organs.

Also with a super water jet cutter you could use more than one drop and just fire the one drop or cut off all after the one drop. This might be hard but it only takes the first drop to kill you.

You wouldn't be able to do that though. That's like saying you can fire 1/16th of a bullet out of a gun if you just tap the trigger quickly. That thing shoots like 1000 droplets of water out per second. It would be impossible to get it to fire only 1 droplet.

Get firefox its win.

You wouldn't be able to do that though. That's like saying you can fire 1/16th of a bullet out of a gun if you just tap the trigger quickly. That thing shoots like 1000 droplets of water out per second. It would be impossible to get it to fire only 1 droplet.

And, since ol' Dusty and I are talking about a pure droplet of water (ONLY H2O molecules), we can argue that passing that drop of water through your physically impossible machine would contaminate it somehow. So even if it does kill us (although we proved for 2 pages that it can't), we can argue that it was not pure when it hit us.

hiccup.png

Get firefox its win.

And, since ol' Dusty and I are talking about a pure droplet of water (ONLY H2O molecules), we can argue that passing that drop of water through your physically impossible machine would contaminate it somehow. So even if it does kill us (although we proved for 2 pages that it can't), we can argue that it was not pure when it hit us.

It would be impossible to fire only one droplet but its the first droplet that kills you not the others.

Tortoise that argument is like saying; you cant kill me with 10000000000000000000000000 tons of gold because there is none.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Tortoise that argument is like saying; you cant kill me with 10000000000000000000000000 tons of gold because there is none.

What we're debating is a single droplet of purified water though. If we could add to anything to these suggestions then obviously everything could kill you. You could rub that 1 droplet on the end of a sword and stab yourself through the heart, but it's not the droplet that killed you, it's the sword.

Btw kudos if you actually understand what I'm saying as I know it's a really weird way of explaining my thoughts but it's the best I got at this late hour.

Rip off foam, attempt to eat foam, choke on foam, die.