Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uranium can't kill you 8-)

Hmmm...let me think...Do I coulnd't as something that can't kill? :mrgreen:

A smiley can't kill you ;)

You're not clever. A smiley has been mentioned multiple times by people who do not care to read past (amusing) pages of this thread.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

One could still drown in a pool of it though.

You don't drown in it. You BOUNCE on it.

Ok, so you have a big container of gelatin, cut a hole in it and submerge yourself in it, suffocate and die.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

It is the same drop of water.

How did you say that the drop of "frozen" water can kill you?

Launched at you

Really people, that is the absolute gayest reason ever. If you bring me a life sized replica cannon that can shoot a single frozen drop of water at a speed fast enough to kill you, I'll believe it.

Even throwing some ice can create bruises and it wouldent be hard to pressurize a piece of ice and launch it at you.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Launched at you

Really people, that is the absolute gayest reason ever. If you bring me a life sized replica cannon that can shoot a single frozen drop of water at a speed fast enough to kill you, I'll believe it.

I see nothing homosexual with that reason. Expand your vocabulary, use better adjectives.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Launched at you

Gayest? What are you, 11?

Any form of launch I can think of will either melt the ice due to the heat of the reaction or vaporize / implode the "single" drop of ice due to it's size and the relative G forces.

Launched at you

Any form of launch I can think of will either melt the ice due to the heat of the reaction or vaporize / implode the "single" drop of ice due to it's size and the relative G forces.

You dont have to fire it at ZOMG LITNING SPED

Also for calling people immature use 12 ::'

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

[hide=hide]

Launched at you

[/hide]

WRONG

j.f. kenedy was killed why an ice bullet.

Oake

It wouldn't have to be frozen. Honestly, anything can be accelerated to light speed at you in an airless vacuum tube and kill you.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

It wouldn't have to be frozen. Honestly, anything can be accelerated to light speed at you in an airless vacuum tube and kill you.

except you would already be dead from being in an airless vacuum :lol: , also at that speed objects have a tendency to fall apart. Excuse the creepy metaphor, but try launching a pile of dung out of a catapult; the dung will fall apart at that speed just like a droplet would fall apart at speed.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

I think I got one...

Your own brain? It cant be launched at you, as it would already be dead. Brain failure doesnt count, as something would have to have caused it.

I think I got one...

Your own brain? It cant be launched at you, as it would already be dead. Brain failure doesnt count, as something would have to have caused it.

well a stroke is entirely within your brain, Im not familiar enough to know if something outside of the brain causes them though

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

I think I got one...

well a stroke is entirely within your brain, Im not familiar enough to know if something outside of the brain causes them though

I think high blood pressure causes a stroke. Or is that a heart attack?

Note to self: Never become a doctor

I think I got one...

The brain controls all thoughts. Suicide comes from a thought. There you brain killed you.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

I think I got one...

The brain controls all thoughts. Suicide comes from a thought. There you brain killed you.

But the term is 'suicide' killing ones self, not the murder by brain.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I think I got one...

But the term is 'suicide' killing ones self, not the murder by brain.

You own heart, then? Lungs?

Okay PurePrayer, with your freaking super-cannon defying all physical rules:

Even if you do manage to launch a droplet of water (liquid or frozen) at light speed, it's density would not permit it to penetrate your skin (ESPECIALLY frozen water). Also, have you ever heard of terminal velocity? Unless you glue your head to the tip of the cannon, the droplet of water will slow down instantly as soon as it leaves the cannon.

Anything high speed =/= death, especially if it has such a low density as water.

Also, for the guy who posted the "final droplet to drown"... That doesn't even make sense. A droplet is considered to be 1mL is most cases, and I can't imagine how it would make any difference about allowing you to breathe or not. The fact that you set a value to the tipping point of drowning (it was 30mL i believe), is the first flaw. If you're passed out, your throat has to be filled completely with water. Since that's a heck of a lot of water, adding or removing one droplet will change absolutely nothing. The tipping point is much larger than just +/- one drop of water, is what i'm getting at.

hiccup.png

When you are a tool you are effectively dead.When you are under mind control you are effectively dead.When you are in a coma you are effectively dead.Three ways your brain can kill you.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]