Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the answer. A shadow. A shadow cannot kill you.

I will take my internets now.

Lies

2291228694_799164ced2.jpg?v=0

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Actually it is possible, if i were to compress everyone in the world besides you into a small car sized object, and dropped it on you it would burn you, crush you, and ultimately kill you.

catch.jpg

Veni, vidi, vici - Julius Caesar

In regards to the shadow thing, if you were in a state of delirium you could be so startled, it would cause you to go into shock and have a heart attack. It is possible to be literally scared to death, saw it on the science channel.

catch.jpg

Veni, vidi, vici - Julius Caesar

In regards to the shadow thing, if you were in a state of delirium you could be so startled, it would cause you to go into shock and have a heart attack. It is possible to be literally scared to death, saw it on the science channel.

Aye but wouldn't that be the heart attack induced by the delirium that killed me, and not the shadow itself?

Aye but wouldn't that be the heart attack induced by the delirium that killed me, and not the shadow itself?

Shadow was direct cause of heart attack.

Also what is a shadow but absence of light? No light = no warmth = death.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the answer. A shadow. A shadow cannot kill you.

I will take my internets now.

Lies

2291228694_799164ced2.jpg?v=0

lol! :lol:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

In the right environment, and stable being.. a large shadow could kill you. It would block the sun, and you could freeze I suppose.

And with the "heart attack killed you, not the shadow.." I agree. The heart attack was the cause of death. Not the shadow scaring you.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

In the right environment, and stable being.. a large shadow could kill you. It would block the sun, and you could freeze I suppose.

And with the "heart attack killed you, not the shadow.." I agree. The heart attack was the cause of death. Not the shadow scaring you.

Ooo I didn't think of that. Kinda like when Monty Burns wanted to block out the sun. :P

The murder doesn't kill you the gun/bullet does -.-

What? The bullet doesn't kill you. The loss of blood kills you, or the lack of a face.

What? The bullet doesn't kill you. The loss of blood kills you, or the lack of a face.

No the organs not getting enough oxygen kill you. AKA organ failure.

I suggest you shut up.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

I can assume/say that neutrinos cannot kill you; also a Neutrino can only produce what energy it has/is given to it. (Even though they travel near-lightspeed they are extremely small and low energy, i think its about 1-50 electronvolts, anymore and the universe would collapse on itself.
I was saying that splitting the particle would, though.

Hmm... Anything can kill you (physically), if it is launched at you at the speed of light ::'

Physically, that's impossible.

Then a very high speed.

No the organs not getting enough oxygen kill you. AKA organ failure.

I suggest you shut up.

:ohnoes:

What about a baby, but the baby musn't die from the killing, so no launching it at high speeds, or shoving it down the persons throat, or blendering it so you can inject it into their bloodstream.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

What about a baby, but the baby musn't die from the killing, so no launching it at high speeds, or shoving it down the persons throat, or blendering it so you can inject it into their bloodstream.

Death of childbirth?

Baby grows up and kills parents.

Its the same baby.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Death of childbirth?

Its the same baby.

Not sure whether I should accept the 1st one, as it is generally caused by the pain of labour, not by the cbaby itself. As for the second one, by the time it is grown up it is no longer a baby, it would be a child/teenager/adult.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Death of childbirth?

Its the same baby.

Not sure whether I should accept the 1st one, as it is generally caused by the pain of labor, not by the cbaby itself. As for the second one, by the time it is grown up it is no longer a baby, it would be a child/teenager/adult.

Its the same baby.

Also baby could have difficulties and they have to slice in the child bearer.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Death of childbirth?

Its the same baby.

Not sure whether I should accept the 1st one, as it is generally caused by the pain of labor, not by the cbaby itself. As for the second one, by the time it is grown up it is no longer a baby, it would be a child/teenager/adult.

Its the same baby.

Also baby could have difficulties and they have to slice in the child bearer.

Define the age of a baby? im sure a baby could accidently kill their parents based on a sitatuion where the baby is in harm(overprotective parents)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Babies may not physically kill you, but they slaughter your hopes and dreams.

:(

Baby + cannon = BOOM

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots