Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

[hide=lifesaver]A lifesaver.

lifesaver.jpg

PROVE ME WRONG[/hide]

Still waiting

You can't eat that big of a lifesaver, so trying will just exhaust you and ruin your diet, eventually killing you from malnutrition.

Winned :twss:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you can't, they were designed specifically for you to be able to eat them without choking!

You could trip on one and break your neck.

Or use it as a weapon and kill yourself.

Im sure a sharp edge of a broken life saver could do some damage with good enuf force. :geek:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

Or get some rope and hang it from a high place then hang yourself with it.

Or just wear it as a necklace and accidently hang yourself. :)

What about a single atom? Even if it's a radioactive one and it's inside your brain, its radiation wouldn't be near enough to kill you.

I also liked the light travelling away from you suggestion.

Or what about muons or tauons, they don't even react with anything, so I doubt they could kill you.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

What about a single atom? Even if it's a radioactive one and it's inside your brain, its radiation wouldn't be near enough to kill you.

Or what about muons or tauons, they don't even react with anything, so I doubt they could kill you.

Don't use any elementary particles, bosons, leptons, or quarks; they can all kill.

A particle transfers its momentum to other molecules, ionizing other molecules. A muon does not usually interact with matter directly, they interfere with electricity and knock electrons loose - as is the source of there decay.

We know that light can move objects, any object opposite the moving light could kill you.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

A single oxygen atom can't kill you.

If it's injected into your blood stream it could.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Don't use any elementary particles, bosons, leptons, or quarks; they can all kill.

A particle transfers its momentum to other molecules, ionizing other molecules. A muon does not usually interact with matter directly, they interfere with electricity and knock electrons loose - as is the source of there decay.

We know that light can move objects, any object opposite the moving light could kill you.

Almost every post I read of yours is a lesson. It's really helpful. (No sarcam) :thumbup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

A single atom of oxygen would definetly not be large enough to affect you in any way...

agreed, a single atom of oxygen cant form a bubble because bubbles are thousands of atoms, oxygen can kill you but not 1 atom

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

A single atom of oxygen would definetly not be large enough to affect you in any way...

agreed, a single atom of oxygen cant form a bubble because bubbles are thousands of atoms, oxygen can kill you but not 1 atom

*thinks of a death scenero*

Uh....It was injected in your brain at the part that controls your resqeration circle, which disrupts it and causes a ashema(?) attack.

Aha, success! I win the thread :P

Although you could already have 999 oxygen atoms in your blood and adding one more could make a bubble big enough to kill you.

Ahh.. but what if you split it? ;) (or is it just Uranium atoms that are all destruction and death?)

Again, don't attempt to use specific molecules such as an atom. As most know, atoms, when split can cause devastating power. In theory, one could use this "one atom" for any sort of nuclear testing or such. That said, you could kill hundreds of thousands of people with one atom. Even more if you split the quarks within the atom.

Ahh.. but what if you split it? (or is it just Uranium atoms that are all destruction and death?)
Uranium, at 92, is the heaviest element occurring naturally. No, but it's the most feasible to split, specifically U235.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

We know that light can move objects

Whoa, wait, what? That's interesting. Didn't know that. So the sci-fi idea of space-sailing is actually somewhat plausible?

It's more than plausible, it's pretty much confirmed that a solar sail would work. Problem is that it's slow as hell making it pretty much worthless.

A Neutrino cannot possibly kill you, they have near-zero mass, go near the speed of light, and rarely interact with any matter. (In 1 second, about 50 trillion Neutrinos have passed through my body.)

catch.jpg

Veni, vidi, vici - Julius Caesar