Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simple - a single sub-atomic particle.
We've already gone over that. :?

The paper with your obituary on it.
I see that you referred to "you," implying that it cannot kill someone that is already dead. However, we're not just talking about a singularity and so the paper could kill numerous people.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

How about a single photon? Its mass is 0.

But it exhibits wave properties.

How about a single photon? Its mass is 0.

I thought that it was just an infinitesimal object, more than 0 but too small to keep track of?

It constantly travels at c, the speed of light meaning that it can have no mass during movement. Depending on your definition of the word "mass," it can theoretically have a mass.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

BTW, for the guy who said neutrons, pretty much everything has neutrons in it.

Just single neutrons, seperated from protons + electrons.

It doesn't occur in nature, but neither does lots of stuff that could be suggested.

Actually, the phase a star is in right before it becomes a black hole is a huge mass of neutrons: all electrons will have been compressed with the protons to form neutrons. The density of the star is immense, so big that eventually it becomes a black hole. And AFAIK, you don't want to get close to a black hole for funsies.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Well, going by your logic, with any object being the "direct cause" then yes, anything can kill you.

For instance, I could inhale a particle of dust, cough, slip off my blacony, and land in a minefield. Technically, it was all the dust's fault.

Actually, the minefield is my fault.

Earthworms can't kill you. Unless you eat them. Otherwise, they'd pulp and be destroyed if shot at high speeds, you can't slip on one, and they aren't vicious unless provoked. The only way to die from an earthworm is to eat one and choke on it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Well, going by your logic, with any object being the "direct cause" then yes, anything can kill you.

For instance, I could inhale a particle of dust, cough, slip off my blacony, and land in a minefield. Technically, it was all the dust's fault.

Actually, the minefield is my fault.

Earthworms can't kill you. Unless you eat them. Otherwise, they'd pulp and be destroyed if shot at high speeds, you can't slip on one, and they aren't vicious unless provoked. The only way to die from an earthworm is to eat one and choke on it.

You proved yourself wrong?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

But the earthworm itself doesn't kill you. Your own stupidity kills you by not being able to breathe with an earthworm blocking your esophagus.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

But the earthworm itself doesn't kill you. Your own stupidity kills you by not being able to breathe with an earthworm blocking your esophagus.

Least we know now that stupidity can kill.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Dying cannot kill you, because the cause of dying is obviously not dying, on the same basis as something being on fire is not the fact that it is on fire.

This is ACTUAL things because alot of things cant kill you.

death is a thing, its a verb for the process of going from being alive to no longer being alive.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Dying cannot kill you, because the cause of dying is obviously not dying, on the same basis as something being on fire is not the fact that it is on fire.

death is a thing, its a verb for the process of going from being alive to no longer being alive.

Last time I checked a THING was a noun not a verb.

Does Creationism kill you? No? What about Hinduism or Atheism or googlism?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Well, the definition of kill is to cause the death of a living organism and there could always be more than one cause. If the earthworm was taken out of the equation, you wouldn't be dead so the worm did take part in killing you. Even inanimate objects can kill someone: He was killed by a knife.

Yes, you have people killing each other for their religion, so those religions can kill you.

Yes, you have people killing each other for their religion, so those religions can kill you.

You have people killing other people over everything even earthworms

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

What if something like an elephant dies falls over and crushes you, then dying was really the cause of your death..

Doomy edit: I like sheep