Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

How about a grain of sand?

If you or the grain of sand are moving at a high enough speed and collide the energy transfer would obliterate you and the grain of sand.

yeah, I think I heard somewhere that a pulsar (or quasar?) is so dense that if a speck of dust gets caught by its gravity, the impact is like a nuclear bomb.

What the [bleep]? :shock:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a grain of sand?

If you or the grain of sand are moving at a high enough speed and collide the energy transfer would obliterate you and the grain of sand.

yeah, I think I heard somewhere that a pulsar (or quasar?) is so dense that if a speck of dust gets caught by its gravity, the impact is like a nuclear bomb.

Could you give me a link, or tell me the name of the show you heard it on?

I'm not sure, it was on the discovery channel I think...just forget I said anything.

Hmm... Anything can kill you (physically), if it is launched at you at the speed of light.

Oh. NOthing can kill you, as if there was NOTHING, you cant breathe.

Oh, i thought of something!

[hide=]Bullets, knifes, magma, mustard gas, nuculear bombs, pitch forks,[/hide]

Hmm... Anything can kill you (physically), if it is launched at you at the speed of light.

Oh. NOthing can kill you, as if there was NOTHING, you cant breathe.

Oh, i thought of something!

[hide=]Bullets, knifes, magma, mustard gas, nuculear bombs, pitch forks,[/hide]

This is a topic about what CANT kill you, not what can.

catch.jpg

Veni, vidi, vici - Julius Caesar

I can assume/say that neutrinos cannot kill you; also a Neutrino can only produce what energy it has/is given to it. (Even though they travel near-lightspeed they are extremely small and low energy, i think its about 1-50 electronvolts, anymore and the universe would collapse on itself.
I was saying that splitting the particle would, though.

Hmm... Anything can kill you (physically), if it is launched at you at the speed of light

Physically, that's impossible.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Wait, you said that splitting the neutrino was impossible First of all a Neutron is neutrally charged and so is a Neutrino, secondly a Neutron DECAYS into a Neutrino so, using a Neutron to split a Neutrino is Impossible, unless there are different laws of physics in other universes.

Also, an example if it was possible to Split a Neutrino and cause it to make the universe collapse on itself you would need to use more energy than that is in the ever expanding universe.

catch.jpg

Wait, you said that splitting the neutrino was impossible First of all a Neutron is neutrally charged and so is a Neutrino, secondly a Neutron DECAYS into a Neutrino so, using a Neutron to split a Neutrino is Impossible, unless there are different laws of physics in other universes.

Also, an example if it was possible to Split a Neutrino and cause it to make the universe collapse on itself you would need to use more energy than that is in the ever expanding universe.

Well, that's where our technology lies at the moment - with neutrons and larger particles. I don't quite understand the universe portion. It has mass, and anything such as can be dividable.

You would just need a comparing force equal to or greater than the original force of the neutrino.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Well, considering it cannot be split, just speculating here, would it decay into something smaller? Release massive amounts of radiation (not neutron radiation DUH) or decay into smaller particles (which i do not know if there are any) and realease photons and small amounts of other energies?

catch.jpg

Some asteroid 1,000,000,000,000 light years away couldn't.

Gf thread.

Eventually it will kill you, so gf example.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

Gf thread.

Gf example-killer because 1,000,000,000,000 light years is an enormous distance that would hit another body of mass stopping it from reaching earth.

What about a bullet shot from the ISS pointed away from earth because theres no friction the bullet would go forever onward.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Gf thread.

Gf example-killer because 1,000,000,000,000 light years is an enormous distance that would hit another body of mass stopping it from reaching earth.

What about a bullet shot from the ISS pointed away from earth because theres no friction the bullet would go forever onward.

Maybe it'll hit space debris in our atmosphere and reflect back at you. :P

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The Anti-Shadow particle. It can't be split and it is basically nothing, when hurled at the speed of light it goes straight through the human body causing no damage whatsoever.

Prove to me this particle does not exist :lol:

It wouldn't, it would be pulled by the Earth's gravity if it was going below escape velocity, even if it was launched higher than that velocity; the Earth would slow it down considerably. It would get pulled in by another planet as well, and even if it wasn't directly pulled in the Sun and the other planets gravity WILL slow it down or even tear it apart.

catch.jpg

Gf thread.

We are in the Space Station or even the moon.

The bullet would be at a high velocity so theres a possibility of it going through or pushing the object.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Gf thread.

We are in the Space Station or even the moon.

The bullet would be at a high velocity so theres a possibility of it going through or pushing the object.

@ the first one about the astroid, then the example is invalid as it has to be attempting to kill you.

@ the 2nd one, a bullet shot in the sky? I guess it bouncing off of a plane and hiting you back with the force of gravity.

What goes up must come down!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the answer. A shadow. A shadow cannot kill you.

I will take my internets now.

OH CRAP