Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What long, convoluted chain reaction was devised that made it lethal?

Anything with mass that approaches the speed of light can be divisible. The fact that it reaches such speeds gives it near infinite potential energy. Splitting the particle would emit this energy in some other form. But, I'm not comfortable saying that what I say is possible or impossible.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Anything with mass that approaches the speed of light can be divisible. The fact that it reaches such speeds gives it near infinite potential energy. Splitting the particle would emit this energy in some other form. But, I'm not comfortable saying that what I say is possible or impossible.

Alright... So how about...

Massless bosons?

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Alright... So how about...

Massless bosons?

It depends on your definition of "mass."

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Okay PurePrayer, with your freaking super-cannon defying all physical rules:

Even if you do manage to launch a droplet of water (liquid or frozen) at light speed, it's density would not permit it to penetrate your skin (ESPECIALLY frozen water). Also, have you ever heard of terminal velocity? Unless you glue your head to the tip of the cannon, the droplet of water will slow down instantly as soon as it leaves the cannon.

Anything high speed =/= death, especially if it has such a low density as water.

Who said you aren't gluing your head to the tip of the cannon?

Nobody. You're still faced with the problem that water is not dense and the fact that your skin is an organ system which main function is to protect the body. Even at high speed, one droplet doesn't stand a chance versus skin.

A drop of water at a speed slightly slower than light, in a vacuum is going to damage anything with less momentum. Period. There is no friction, so it's not going to disperse until it increases in speed, which its mass will infinitely approach zero parallel to the speed it reaches.

Yup. People aren't comprehending the unbelievable force behind a drop of water, or indeed anything, going at the speed of light. In a vacuum it will penetrate ANYTHING. The energy is almost infinite and is able to be released in the tiniest spark of a second. You could spread that water out into a decent sized, super thin sheet (this is a vacuum we're talking about) and drill a hole however big you want through anything you want.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

does anyone else realize a drop of water would break apart at that speed, I agree if a drop was able to hit you at near light speed it would be fatal but most objects would break apart to nothing if you accelerated it that much. a drop of water is held together by intermolecular forces between the H2O molecules, these forces could not hold it together at a high speed.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

does anyone else realize a drop of water would break apart at that speed, I agree if a drop was able to hit you at near light speed it would be fatal but most objects would break apart to nothing if you accelerated it that much. a drop of water is held together by intermolecular forces between the H2O molecules, these forces could not hold it together at a high speed.
A drop of water at a speed slightly slower than light, in a vacuum is going to damage anything with less momentum. Period. There is no friction, so it's not going to disperse until it increases in speed, which its mass will infinitely approach zero parallel to the speed it reaches.

Furthermore, objects cannot break into "nothing." The conservation of mass does not allow it.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Love can't kill you.

If your girlfriend/boyfriend kills you, they don't love you.

So, therefore, love cannot kill you.

I win. \'

Love can't kill you.

I win. \'

Maybe they killed you because they loved you, because your fate would be worse if they didn't.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Love can't kill you.

I win. \'

Maybe they killed you because they loved you, because your fate would be worse if they didn't.

Does this mean I don't win? :cry:

Love can't kill you.

I win. \'

Has to by physical

I said Physically.

How many times must I say this

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

[hide=]

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

[/hide]

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

[hide=]

Love can't kill you.

I win. \'

Has to by physical

I said Physically.

How many times must I say this

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

[hide=]

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

I said Physically.

[/hide]
[/hide]

Baalboy said that actually. :lol:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I don't suppose a vaccum would be physical?

A strong vaccum shoved down your throat can suck out your vital organs.

Do I win now?

Okay PurePrayer, with your freaking super-cannon defying all physical rules:

Even if you do manage to launch a droplet of water (liquid or frozen) at light speed, it's density would not permit it to penetrate your skin (ESPECIALLY frozen water). Also, have you ever heard of terminal velocity? Unless you glue your head to the tip of the cannon, the droplet of water will slow down instantly as soon as it leaves the cannon.

Anything high speed =/= death, especially if it has such a low density as water.

Who said you aren't gluing your head to the tip of the cannon?

Nobody. You're still faced with the problem that water is not dense and the fact that your skin is an organ system which main function is to protect the body. Even at high speed, one droplet doesn't stand a chance versus skin.

Yup. People aren't comprehending the unbelievable force behind a drop of water, or indeed anything, going at the speed of light. In a vacuum it will penetrate ANYTHING. The energy is almost infinite and is able to be released in the tiniest spark of a second. You could spread that water out into a decent sized, super thin sheet (this is a vacuum we're talking about) and drill a hole however big you want through anything you want.

Sorry, I was under the impression we were talking about realistic situations that obey everyday life physics. My mistake.

Next time i'm in a vacuum with a mega-cannon i'll be sure to watch out for flying objects :wall:

:wall:

hiccup.png

Sorry, I was under the impression we were talking about realistic situations that obey everyday life physics. My mistake.

Next time i'm in a vacuum with a mega-cannon i'll be sure to watch out for flying objects

Then would it be okay to say black holes can't kill us since it's not an everyday type of thing that we encounter?

Next time i'm in a vacuum with a mega-cannon i'll be sure to watch out for flying objects

Then would it be okay to say black holes can't kill us since it's not an everyday type of thing that we encounter?

No it has the potential to kill.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Nah man, just stick a black hole in a mega-cannon in a vacuum and launch it at yourself. :roll:

hiccup.png